AutoAssign CrazyCreations

latitude24

Hello, grabbed a module from crazycreations for Auto Assign. I installed it. It works but when I hit Generate routes this pops up: 

Deprecated: Non-static method AutoAssignData::getstartitineraryid() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /core/modules/AutoAssign/AutoAssign.php on line 201

CC forums are quiet dead so that’s why I’m posting here. Seems more a PHP issue than their mod. 

Many help is greatly appreciated. 

1 hour ago, latitude24 said:

Ok. Hopefully they answer soon. If not, something you can point me in the right direction? 

Inside core/common/AutoAssignData, find all of these

public function

change them to this

public static function

And that should work. If it doesn't, then it's being called elsewhere and you'll have to wait for a reply considering the module is payware.

• Thanks 1

• 4 years later...

Hi,

I have several issues.

I purchased the Auto Assign V1.4 from Crazycreatives but I can't make it work. I followed all steps in the instructions but when pilots try to access the module it loads a blank page if StylaSking (a sking we are using)  is active or gets "Error: Purchase Verification Failed" with the default skin active. Also, I am getting the following message when resetting assignments: 

"Deprecated: Non-static method AutoAssignData::getstartitineraryid() should not be called statically in /home/u944692218/domains/dhalionairva.com/public_html/crew/admin/modules/AutoAssign/AutoAssign.php on line 189 

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/u944692218/domains/dhalionairva.com/public_html/crew/admin/modules/AutoAssign/AutoAssign.php on line 211 

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/u944692218/domains/dhalionairva.com/public_html/crew/admin/modules/AutoAssign/AutoAssign.php on line 289" 

I just copied the first 3 error messages but it repeats several times. 

I attempt to get help from the CrazyCreatives forum but can get in or submit the contact form as also asks me for a re-captcha. Hopefully someone here can Help me.

image.png.e9073b03f9cc18f501d70d25c34a7b42.pngimage.png.ecd4334260f1bdcd68b9d1a189d2ca42.png

Edited by MarlonM

• Administrators
4 hours ago, MarlonM said:

Hi,

I have several issues.

I purchased the Auto Assign V1.4 from Crazycreatives but I can't make it work. I followed all steps in the instructions but when pilots try to access the module it loads a blank page if StylaSking (a sking we are using)  is active or gets "Error: Purchase Verification Failed" with the default skin active. Also, I am getting the following message when resetting assignments: 

"Deprecated: Non-static method AutoAssignData::getstartitineraryid() should not be called statically in /home/u944692218/domains/dhalionairva.com/public_html/crew/admin/modules/AutoAssign/AutoAssign.php on line 189 

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/u944692218/domains/dhalionairva.com/public_html/crew/admin/modules/AutoAssign/AutoAssign.php on line 211 

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/u944692218/domains/dhalionairva.com/public_html/crew/admin/modules/AutoAssign/AutoAssign.php on line 289" 

I just copied the first 3 error messages but it repeats several times. 

I attempt to get help from the CrazyCreatives forum but can get in or submit the contact form as also asks me for a re-captcha. Hopefully someone here can Help me.

image.png.e9073b03f9cc18f501d70d25c34a7b42.pngimage.png.ecd4334260f1bdcd68b9d1a189d2ca42.png

phpVMS version?

PHP version?

MySQL/MariaDB version?

What skin are you using? Provide a link to the skin.

4 hours ago, ProAvia said:

phpVMS version?

PHP version?

MySQL/MariaDB version?

phpVMS version? - It is 5.5.2.72  -

PHP version? - 7.2 -

MySQL/MariaDB version?  Not sure I think it's MariaDB 10.5

https://forum.phpvms.net/files/file/18-free-stislaskin-2020-designed-for-phpvms-55272-proavia-v10-w-leaflet-book-by-map/

• Administrators

Do you have a no-attribution license for phpVMS? If not, the license requires "powered by phpVMS" in the footer of every website page that is related to phpVMS. Be sure you are fully in compliance with the licensing terms of phpVMS, all addon modules, etc. 

Ask you host the exact version of MariaDB. Report back once they provide that info.

phpVMS 5.5.2 or 5.5.2.72 will NOT work correctly when using MariaDB 10.5

The Stisla skin is no longer supported and the developer hasn't been around for a long time.

Non-static method is covered in post #4 above.

Count parameter needs a small coding tweak - something similar to this as I recall:

if(is_array ($foo) || $foo instanceof Countable)
{
    if count ($foo) {
        do something
    }
}

This works with PHP 7.0, 7.1 and 7.2

Google...

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

for further info.