Revision 920: fixed route map, changed finance title, schedule counts/search fixed

Nabeel

• Administrators

fixed route map, changed finance title, schedule counts/search fixed

• Fixed issues from the other thread - changed title to "net profit"
  • Route Map popup works now in schedule admin
  • Pagination numbers/counting works properly in schedule admin
  • Search (multidimensional!) now also working in schedule admin
  • Some code cleanup on the admin side

View more details, download from here

• Moderators

admin[*]Pagination numbers/counting works properly in schedule admin[*]Search (multidimensional!) now also working in schedule

Nabeel, can you add the same sorting to the pilots list please (admin view all pilots), i have my own js table sorter but of course your is much prettier :)

• Administrators

Nabeel, can you add the same sorting to the pilots list please (admin view all pilots), i have my own js table sorter but of course your is much prettier :)

Yep, it's on its way... along with at the aiports list

Yep, it's on its way... along with at the aiports list

Good stuff Nabeel!

That fixed all the issues I was having but now I have new ones. :-)

As soon as I updated I lost the following three things.

1. Latest Pilots

2. Latest Pireps

3. Simpilots Popup News module.

All three are in my layout.tpl.

The codes for all three are below:

<?php 
	if($_GET['module'] == 'frontpage')
	{ ?>
<div id="sideitem"><h2><strong>Latest News</strong></h2><hr class="redhr" /><?php PopUpNews::PopUpNewsList(5); ?></div>
<div id="sideitem"><h2><strong>Latest Pilots</strong></h2><hr class="redhr" /><?php MainController::Run('Pilots', 'RecentFrontPage', 5); ?></div>
<div id="sideitem"><h2><strong>Latest Reports</strong></h2><hr class="redhr" /><?php MainController::Run('PIREPS', 'RecentFrontPage', 5); ?></div>
<?php
} 
?>

I have them to hide on the frontpage. Has the name of the Frontpage changed?

• Administrators

Ah, the $_GET['module'] changed.. sorry. You can use CodonRewrite::$current_module in its place.

I had to remove the $_GET['module'] and $_GET['page'] as it was overwriting other stuff. Didn't realize that was being used

Ah, the $_GET['module'] changed.. sorry. You can use CodonRewrite::$current_module in its place.

I had to remove the $_GET['module'] and $_GET['page'] as it was overwriting other stuff. Didn't realize that was being used

Thanks. That fixed it but now it shows up on every page. How would I keep it only to the frontpage using the new format?

Keith

Install Check

Checking PHP version
[OK] PHP version is 5.2.x

Checking connectivity...
[OK] Can contact outside servers

Checking for SimpleXML module...
[OK] SimpleXML module exists!

Checking file hashes for corrupt or mismatched files
[Error] /lib/js/jquery.form.js doesn't exist

-- Checked 181 files, found 1 errors

• Administrators

Thanks. That fixed it but now it shows up on every page. How would I keep it only to the frontpage using the new format?

Keith

I'll check it out. I might just restore the $_GET['module'] it's probably being used by alot of module or addons

I noticed the last two schedules I try to create it will not calculate the distance. I'm inputting KBOI to KLAX but it only comes back with a 0. I had the same results with KMIA to KPNS.

This only happened after I move the current beta.

Keith

Strange, no problem here - what about an existing schedule?

• Administrators

Install Check

Checking PHP version
[OK] PHP version is 5.2.x

Checking connectivity...
[OK] Can contact outside servers

Checking for SimpleXML module...
[OK] SimpleXML module exists!

Checking file hashes for corrupt or mismatched files
[Error] /lib/js/jquery.form.js doesn't exist

-- Checked 181 files, found 1 errors

Thanks Lloyd, you don't need to keep posting the checks! Much appreciated!

Hey there

I´ve got some Problemes inside the Adminpanel. For example, when i´m trying to change a Pilot pass manualy it wont change anything. Inet explorer tells me that i have to cancel some sort of script - dunno what that means exactly but i tried it with firefox and geting the same problem

Thanks Lloyd, you don't need to keep posting the checks! Much appreciated!

Ok No Problem. :rolleyes: but I did notice that someone was having trouble with new schedules that it was not calculating the distance. I have had the same problem. I get a 0 for distance. It started with that last update before this. Thought you would like to know.

• Administrators

Ok No Problem. :rolleyes: but I did notice that someone was having trouble with new schedules that it was not calculating the distance. I have had the same problem. I get a 0 for distance. It started with that last update before this. Thought you would like to know.

Sorry, that sounded too harsh, didn't mean to come across that way.

I'm looking into it

• Administrators

In the admin panel still getting:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home1/pirateai/public_html/kesukvirtual/admin/templates/finance_balancesheet.tpl on line 55

Thats over current months finances.

Yeah, I haven't look at that yet

Hey there

I´ve got some Problemes inside the Adminpanel. For example, when i´m trying to change a Pilot pass manualy it wont change anything. Inet explorer tells me that i have to cancel some sort of script - dunno what that means exactly but i tried it with firefox and geting the same problem

Clear your cache and try again?

Hi Nabeel,

I have two things on the admin Panel, the first is my map route on flight schedules selected do not appear jet, just the titles, and the second one is when on select "Current Open Bids" the flight number appear correctly but the pilot ID is the same like flight number "TPR206(SCEL - SCTE) TPR206 - Dani de Vito 2010-04-14"

Regards

• Administrators

Hi Nabeel,

I have two things on the admin Panel, the first is my map route on flight schedules selected do not appear jet, just the titles, and the second one is when on select "Current Open Bids" the flight number appear correctly but the pilot ID is the same like flight number "TPR206(SCEL - SCTE) TPR206 - Dani de Vito 2010-04-14"

Regards

Thanks, in the admin panel?