Binter Virtual

BinterVirtual

Hello my name is James.

I am based on the island of Lanzarote. I'm looking to recreate my favourite airline in the world. Binter - Canary Based.

I'm looking for someone to help me set up my airline. I have purchased my domain and hosting and installed phpvms, as well as aircraft and scheduling.

I'm looking for someone to help me develop a skin that is top of the line.

Thank you for your time.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2020 at 10:51 PM, BinterVirtual said:

Hello my name is James.

I am based on the island of Lanzarote. I'm looking to recreate my favourite airline in the world. Binter - Canary Based.

I'm looking for someone to help me set up my airline. I have purchased my domain and hosting and installed phpvms, as well as aircraft and scheduling.

I'm looking for someone to help me develop a skin that is top of the line.

Thank you for your time.

PM if you'd like, would be happy to help you with your virtual airline venture :)

• Administrators
6 hours ago, mahir said:

I wonder why are you releasing the airline? There is already a Virtual AIrline with this name.

http://www.bintercanariasvirtual.com/

And there are also several American Airlines, Southwest Airlines - and many others too. 

If someone wants to open a VA representing a certain airline that already has a VA, there is no harm in it.

My reason for binter, I grew up around the islands. It's a small airline that should allow me to focus on the small things rather than trying to operate a massive real world airline.

There are many virtual airlines about you find on that isn't based on a real world and tell me there isn't at least 2. Competition is always fantastic

On 5/14/2020 at 7:59 AM, mahir said:

I wonder why are you releasing the airline? There is already a Virtual AIrline with this name.

http://www.bintercanariasvirtual.com/

Did you pm me asking if you could help create my skin ? And you say there is already one. 

Hmm interesting way to get work. 

**I checked you definitely did offer

Edited by BinterVirtual
Edit

8 hours ago, BinterVirtual said:

Did you pm me asking if you could help create my skin ? And you say there is already one. 

Hmm interesting way to get work. 

**I checked you definitely did offer

Yeah, while sending you an offer, I didn't have a check on it so after finding out I was just curious about the reason for it ;)