Map not visible

VIELMA16

• Administrators

Do not post code from payware modules. You may ask general questions and members who have the same module may respond to you via PM. Just don't post specifics in the open forums.

We realize that support is limited to non-existent at times from CC. But you can't post payware code as it violates the module license.

Thank you for your understanding.

On 2/20/2021 at 5:07 AM, ProAvia said:

Do not post code from payware modules. You may ask general questions and members who have the same module may respond to you via PM. Just don't post specifics in the open forums.

We realize that support is limited to non-existent at times from CC. But you can't post payware code as it violates the module license.

Thank you for your understanding.

Okay. Sorry!

6 hours ago, Strider said:

Si ha realizado modificaciones en los archivos, es posible que haya dejado sin querer algún código o algunos caracteres donde no deberían o se haya olvidado de cerrar una línea. Lo comprobaría y me aseguraría de que no haya sucedido.

Hi Strider, I thought the same but unfortunately I did not change anything except the style to fit my website.

• Administrators
7 hours ago, VIELMA16 said:

Hi Strider, I thought the same but unfortunately I did not change anything except the style to fit my website.

Maybe try reverting to the original style with the original files of the module to see if it works. If it does, you will need to review your style changes.