phpVMS7 does not show all imported routes

Jose

Dear friends: Can someone help me? I currently have 1900 routes imported in phpvms7... but the panel only indicates that there are 258 routes. I have imported a csv file a lot of times, not getting the 1900 routes to appear...however, in the panel it does show 13 tables with 20 routes each.

attached image.

My installation

Version 7.0.0-dev+220129.8a94d8

Server xampp localhost.

Skin Disposable Basic Pack3.

Apache/2.4.51 (Win64) OpenSSL/1.1.1l PHP/7.3.33

Thanks in advance

phpvms7.png

• ProAvia changed the title to phpVMS7 does not show all imported routes

What does the database count shows ?

If you are importing 1900 rows without errors there should be 1900 records in your database. Some of them may not be active or visible, this may reduce the total you are getting at frontend.

Also if you have 1900 rows in a csv file and if it is not generating a timeout and no errors, then you may have some duplicates in that file itself too. For example you may have the same flight number 10 times with different times and days maybe. This will result an update, so the final count will be 1890 not 1900.

Check your database, if not able check admin > flights. You will see all of them there without any limitations and/or restrictions.