world map " pilot public profile"

Dom

I loving if it is possible added in the "pilot_public_profilec" a world map that will display the tracings of the flights done of the pilot already.

Do you believe that it is possible to make it? I think that it will be a good idea for all VA

Visitor is View a map of all the tracings of the flights done of the pilot already.

Good day

dom

Hi

I renew because NABEEL didn't answer :rolleyes:

I loving if it is possible added in the "pilot_public_profilec" a world map that will display the tracings of the flights done of the pilot already.

Do you believe that it is possible to make it? I think that it will be a good idea for all VA

Visitor is View a map of all the tracings of the flights done of the pilot already.

Good day

dom

Simpilot, is the coding relatively easy to do and understand from the great circle mapper site? Because I have NO IDEA how I would go about integrating that in the individual pilot stats. Is there a tutorial on their site? I did not see one.

• Administrators

Hi

I renew because NABEEL didn't answer :rolleyes:

Good day

dom

The best way is probably what simpilot said. I believe there are some posts in the add-on forum describing how.

• Administrators

Simpilot, is the coding relatively easy to do and understand from the great circle mapper site? Because I have NO IDEA how I would go about integrating that in the individual pilot stats. Is there a tutorial on their site? I did not see one.

It is quite simple to use - here is a simple example.

http://www.gcmap.com/map?P=KORD-KDEN

You can find all the map options, which would be included in the url, here -> http://www.gcmap.com/mapui <- create your map with the options you would like and copy the url to use in your site. Then simply use the data off your site for the path section of the url "KDEN-KPHX, KDEN-KSFO" etc.