Rev 940 - VMS-315 VMS-319 VMS-320 VMS-321 #close fixed

Nabeel

• Administrators

Updated Tickets:

[VMS-315] - Finance cache invalid filename on Windows

[VMS-319] - Set phpVMS API as default airport lookup server

[VMS-320] - FSFK and FSP not uploading pirep due to schedule not existing?!

[VMS-321] - PIREP time change doesn't reflect in pilot hours

Changed Files:

m admin/modules/PIREPAdmin/PIREPAdmin.php

m core/app.config.php

m core/common/PIREPData.class.php

m core/common/StatsData.class.php

m core/modules/ACARS/fspax.php

m core/modules/ACARS/xacars.php

m core/modules/FSFK/FSFK.php

m core/modules/kACARS_Free/kACARS_Free.php

m core/version

m install/hashlist

m install/structure.xml

VMS-315 VMS-319 VMS-320 VMS-321 #close fixed

Notes Hopefully fixing several reported issues. kACARS also updated to the latest version. Have a happy memorial day, all!

View complete changes

Download from here

• Administrators

Still getting same financial errors from previous versions.

What's the error again? Strange, I couldn't reproduce it before. If you run checkdb.php does that seem ok? What about the checkinstall.php?

I've noticed that e-mails sent from my site are no longer formatted. It looks like they lost all the line breaks.

I'm referring to email_registered.tpl and email_registrationaccepted.tpl mostly. I have no idea which version they lost formatting in so it may not pertain to this beta. I just noticed today when I registered a test account on my site. The only thing I am sure of is that at one time those e-mails were formatted exactly like they are in the .tpls. Any ideas?

• Administrators

I've noticed that e-mails sent from my site are no longer formatted. It looks like they lost all the line breaks.

I'm referring to email_registered.tpl and email_registrationaccepted.tpl mostly. I have no idea which version they lost formatting in so it may not pertain to this beta. I just noticed today when I registered a test account on my site. The only thing I am sure of is that at one time those e-mails were formatted exactly like they are in the .tpls. Any ideas?

Hmm... are you viewing it as HTML email? Or text?

Hmm... are you viewing it as HTML email? Or text?

One account I'm viewing it via the web (Gmail). When I use my mail client switching it to text or html it is all running together. I'll try to format it HTML and see how that works. I never thought about doing that before and that seems like an easy fix.

Thanks guys!