pause option not working

Alexan

Some airline pilots have the option of pausing the plane before descent.
But other pilots, including me, have this problem.
All pilots use Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
How can it be solved?

Screenshot 2024-07-01 194742.png

When phpvms7 was installed on my server from there I downloaded the vmsacars, I don't know if it is the beta or not, but the other pilots downloaded from there too and some of them have no problems

• Administrators

Chances are some members are using the latest beta version and others are not.

In YOUR vmsACARS, is use Beta checked?

Can't remember exactly where this setting is - click each icon on left side and look.

13 hours ago, ProAvia said:

Chances are some members are using the latest beta version and others are not.

In YOUR vmsACARS, is use Beta checked?

Can't remember exactly where this setting is - click each icon on left side and look.

I am using version: 1.2.0.2449 and the pause option does not work for me

9 hours ago, DisposableHero said:

The setting is at vmsAcars module at phpvms admin area, and it should be disabled until MSFS/Asobo provides a solution for the bug so 3rd party application can track (and allow) pauses.

So it is something that has nothing to do with versions but rather waiting, but it catches my attention that some pilots, this function is working for them.

I apologize for the incorrect information that I gave, when I said that several pilots could connect and others could not.

When some drivers said they could use the pause option, they were referring to smartCARS.

But none of us pilots can use the pause option. I apologize for the incorrect information issued by me, in any case, I let everyone know that we will have to wait for an update to solve this situation.

Thank you for your time in responding to me and clarifying why it doesn't work.

• Administrators
38 minutes ago, Alexan said:

I apologize for the incorrect information that I gave, when I said that several pilots could connect and others could not.

When some drivers said they could use the pause option, they were referring to smartCARS.

But none of us pilots can use the pause option. I apologize for the incorrect information issued by me, in any case, I let everyone know that we will have to wait for an update to solve this situation.

Thank you for your time in responding to me and clarifying why it doesn't work.

If using smartCARS 3 with phpVMS 7 and having issues, I suggest you contact TFDi on their discord.

SM3 is NOT fully compatible with phVMS v7 - it is up to TFDi to fix their issues.

10 minutes ago, ProAvia said:

If using smartCARS 3 with phpVMS 7 and having issues, I suggest you contact TFDi on their discord.

SM3 is NOT fully compatible with phVMS v7 - it is up to TFDi to fix their issues.

No, you didn't understand
Some pilots were wrong in the information issued, they said that the pause option worked in vmsACARS, but they were referring to SmartACARS that this option does work

All the time, I have referred to vmsACARS which is where the option does not work

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Alexan said:

No, you didn't understand
Some pilots were wrong in the information issued, they said that the pause option worked in vmsACARS, but they were referring to SmartACARS that this option does work

All the time, I have referred to vmsACARS which is where the option does not work

Ah - understood.