[resolved] I don't receive registration confirmation emails!

vFAB

Greetings everyone, after registering I do not receive confirmation emails! can you help me !

MAIL_MAILER=smtp
MAIL_FROM_NAME='Virtual Força Aérea Brasileira'
MAIL_FROM_ADDRESS='vfab@vfab.com.br'
MAIL_HOST=smtp.titan.email
MAIL_PORT=465
MAIL_ENCRYPTION=
MAIL_USERNAME=
MAIL_PASSWORD=

Edited by vFAB

• Administrators

Are any emails being sent/received?

Emails for new news items, PIREPs being submitted, etc?

How emails ever worked?

Double check with your email provider/host that you are using the correct hots, port, encryption settings.

• Like 1

https://docs.phpvms.net/config/email#smtp-configuration

It simply says ;

For detailed settings about host, port and encryption details please check your hosting control panel (or VPS). These settings are not generic and can differ between hosting companies, even on a custom VPS these settings are local to your install (packages installed etc.) Therefore there a no generic examples for SMTP and mail settings.

Just don't forget to clear application cache when you make .env changes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ProAvia said:

Algum e-mail está sendo enviado/recebido?

E-mails com novas notícias, PIREPs sendo enviados, etc.?

Como os e-mails funcionavam?

Verifique novamente com seu provedor/host de e-mail se você está usando o ponto de acesso, a porta e as configurações de criptografia corretos.

I haven't received any emails since I initially installed PHPVMS, I checked the data with my provider and they are correct!

Just now, vFAB said:

I haven't received any emails since I initially installed PHPVMS, I checked the data with my provider and they are correct!

Then either they are not telling the truth or you are missing something! Because when configured properly mails do work, I can say you that and provide evidence to prove that :)

Check your logs for errors and please follow the docs for required details when requesting help.

Good luck

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, DisposableHero said:

Then either they are not telling the truth or you are missing something! Because when configured properly mails do work, I can say you that and provide evidence to prove that :)

Check your logs for errors and please follow the docs for required details when requesting help.

Good luck

Gentlemen, thank you very much, it worked, I believe that clearing the cache as instructed resolved the problem! Thank you so !

• Like 1

• vFAB changed the title to [resolved] I don't receive registration confirmation emails!