phpVMS Images

TAV1702

I was just wondering if anyone has any phpVMS 88x31 buttons or anything like that. Maybe a freckle bigger but not much. I could really use a couple if anyone has one or two and cares to share. This is one thing that is missing from this forum is some useable images. If there is, my apologies. I must have been overlooking them for 5 or 6 months now. ;)

Hi Jeff. I really have a couple places I was thinking about. 1 place was on my regular website Wich is the obsess blue theme, and the other site it is going to go on is a all black website with red lettering.

here is the link to it.

http://radio.thunderva.com

You will see an are with a link or something like that on the left side that says join me at Fubar.It is actually going to go over there. So 88x30 or maybe a tad bigger would suffice. I tried to make my own but I can not do graphics at all. I have never found a easy way to do them.

Here you go... this is 88 x 33 if you need it bigger or smaller, just PM me I'll be here for a few more hours still.

For the dark site:

phpvms.png

For the Obsess Blue:

phpvms2.png

The one for the ObsessBlue template is transparent, and can be placed anywhere.

It might help someone if they need images for what ever reason. I however, can not do graphics. I do not know how. Never could. I attempted a paint job on an aircraft once...... Well, needless to say, the aircraft still had the default skin when I was done. :D Hopefully in my school adventures I will learn how to do graphics.