Rev 943 - VMS-328 VMS-329 #closed fixed

Nabeel

• Administrators

Updated Tickets:

[VMS-328] - Admin 'Inactive Schedules' shows all

[VMS-329] - no expence anny more for the va and also autoretire isn't working annymore

Changed Files:

m admin/modules/Finance/Finance.php

m admin/modules/Operations/Operations.php

m admin/templates/ops_schedules.tpl

m admin/templates/pireps_list.tpl

m admin/templates/sidebar_schedules.tpl

m core/app.config.php

m core/bootstrap.inc.php

m core/common/CronData.class.php

m core/common/FinanceData.class.php

m core/common/PIREPData.class.php

m core/version

m install/hashlist

m install/structure.xml

m unittest/add_pirep.php

VMS-328 VMS-329 #closed fixed

Notes: Bunch of fixes and enhancements. Fixed bugs with financials (stupid error on my part...). Removed 'Inactive Schedules' and added it to the filters for the table. Happy 4th!

View complete changes

Download from here

Hey Nabeel,

I hope I am posting in the correct place, forgive me if I am not.

for the last few beta releases, every-time I upload the files and run the /install/update.php it keeps telling me that I have already updated:

phpVMS Updater

You already have updated! Please delete this /install folder.

To force the update to run again, click: update.php?force

When I click the link to force the update, does it run like normal with the following output

phpVMS Updater

Starting the update...

Update completed!

If there were any errors, you may have to manually run the SQL update, or correct the errors, and click the following to re-run the update:

Click here to force the update to run again

Am I missing something? as it says, when I run the update script the first time, that I have already updated, I am just worried that I have a file missed, or something wrong so its not updating correctly.

If I run the checkinstall.php I get the following:

phpVMS Build Number: 943

Checking PHP version

[OK] PHP version is 5.2.13.x

ASP Tags

[OK] ASP-style tags are disabled

Checking connectivity...

[OK] Can contact outside servers

Checking for SimpleXML module...

[OK] SimpleXML module exists!

Checking file hashes for corrupt or mismatched files

[Error] ../formtest.php doesn't exist

-- Checked 184 files, found 1 errors

On another not. What does navdata.sql actually do? Its a 6 odd MB file that we just upload, run and update and then delete, seems almost wrong to do so :D Can we not leave it on the server? I just checked my database and see that my navdata table is empty

Apologies for all the questions in one post

Thanks

P.S Happy 4th for yesterday!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I have some problems with schedule search form, when you selected a schedule by aircraft type and then by arrival airport the information is not refreshed and keep by aircraft type.

Regards

Is the form/page modified in anyway? There haven't been any changes to that since the last release

That is the one problem. It sends the pirep in with all fields filled, it just gives a message that says departure and arrival airports do not match. I manually edit them and accept them. There are drawbacks to trying to do something with a system that was not designed to do that. Meaning phpVMS and free flights. It was never meant to be.

• Administrators

That is the one problem. It sends the pirep in with all fields filled, it just gives a message that says departure and arrival airports do not match. I manually edit them and accept them. There are drawbacks to trying to do something with a system that was not designed to do that. Meaning phpVMS and free flights. It was never meant to be.

It should work if you follow the chartered flights thing in the FAQ forum. IIRC, I don't check the arrival and destination airports matching a schedule in the code

• Administrators

I'll have to look into it then and see if I have it setup correct for them type of flights. When they get submitted via fspax, it always gives me a message saying departure and arrival airports do not match schedule.

Search for that error, it's come up before for people I believe, I think it was a setting in fspax

I am having issues with certain charters not showing. This is what happened. I bid on charter 5002, I didn't get a chance to fly it, so I think the system automatically removed it, I know I didn't. Now it won't show at all no matter what.

When trying to change one of my pilots hubs, I make the change, click submit and I get this at the top of the screen and no change is made.

Array ( => STR [firstname] => Nathen [lastname] => Miller [email] => xxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com [location] => AU [hub] => KMCI [retired] => [totalhours] => 14.43 [totalflights] => 7 [totalpay] => 786.167 [transferhours] => 100 [comment] => [payadjust] => 0 ) 

His current hub is PHNL I am trying to switch him to KMCI.

Is this a bug or is a database debug turned on on this page?

and this is on the current beta. I did not post it in the support forum incase this is a bug for this version.

**EDIT**

I forgot that me and another gentleman was working on a problem in my pilots area of admin panel and I had done a

print_r($params);

That is how I got that read out above. I went and got rid of that and it still will not update anything from that page. His code is correct and obviously the phpVMS code is correct but anything submitted on that edit pilot page will not get sent to the database.... So not a bug. Please feel free to move this if you wish or I can open a new thread.

Nabeel, can you point me to the right one? I do not find a debug log file. I find many others but not a file named debug.

Also, I found a couple error logs that are loaded up. Not sure what all they are saying because it is all bunched up.