Some Features Won't Work on !! CLICK HERE TO SEE !!

syafiq

HEy guys !

I just install phpvms on my website for my Virtual Airline

It has been a long time since i want this and now i get it i feel excited ...

But my excitement drop after i discovered some of the feature doesn't work i mean it work but can't access to it !

Damn it..

Here is the one !

-Pilot Center (It says i need to logged in in order for me to use the pilot center .

-Add&Edit airport (Under Admin Panel)

-Add&Edit Fleet(Under Admin Panel) - This one it says i need to login in first . but i already log in

So far here it is ..

Please guys help me .. i really need this help.

This software works 100% ..

• Moderators

HEy guys !

I just install phpvms on my website for my Virtual Airline

It has been a long time since i want this and now i get it i feel excited ...

But my excitement drop after i discovered some of the feature doesn't work i mean it work but can't access to it !

Damn it..

Here is the one !

-Pilot Center (It says i need to logged in in order for me to use the pilot center .

-Add&Edit airport (Under Admin Panel)

-Add&Edit Fleet(Under Admin Panel) - This one it says i need to login in first . but i already log in

So far here it is ..

Please guys help me .. i really need this help.

This software works 100% ..

could you provide us with a link and maby a test account so i can take a look

you can pm the test account

gr joeri

• Administrators

Not sure what you have going on, it is hard to tell from your description and just looking at the public portion of your site.

running -

http://www.syafiq.0adz.com/install/checkdb.php

and

http://www.syafiq.0adz.com/install/checkinstall.php

shows one error on the install side but I do not believe that is your issue. Doesnt really make sense that you can get to the admin panel, which you need to be logged in for, but cant access certain portions of the panel because your not logged in. Did you assign yourself to a group that does not have all the permissions necesarry? Have you tried in a different browser to see if it session related? Clear the sessions table manually using phpmyadmin or similar to see if there is something hung up there. Also clear the cache using the maintenance option.

• Moderators

i just registerd a test account on the register page there where some strange things going on the coding for the whole page was again on the tope but then in coding style.then i looked in the pilot center and all was ok he gave me via pm also a nothish that it where randomly errors so its pretty tricky to get things sorted

Not sure what you have going on, it is hard to tell from your description and just looking at the public portion of your site.

running -

http://www.syafiq.0adz.com/install/checkdb.php

and

http://www.syafiq.0adz.com/install/checkinstall.php

shows one error on the install side but I do not believe that is your issue. Doesnt really make sense that you can get to the admin panel, which you need to be logged in for, but cant access certain portions of the panel because your not logged in. Did you assign yourself to a group that does not have all the permissions necesarry? Have you tried in a different browser to see if it session related? Clear the sessions table manually using phpmyadmin or similar to see if there is something hung up there. Also clear the cache using the maintenance option.

i believe no

I am reuploading my PHPVMS and see ..

after that i will try to do as what you said earlier ..

i will get back to you

Hi ,

Yes i am using a free host ...

and the problem is it will happen randomly in the admin..

Can you provide / give me any of the best free host ??

I tried 000webhost but it seems not to be working there..

Please can you recommend me any free web host ..

Another problem i have is

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/vol1/0adz.com/adz0_6000273/htdocs/lib/skins/crystal/layout.tpl on line 119

this is when i do a reupload.

thank you

Yeah free hosts are not a good option at all for phpVMS. Like was said above, the hosts restrict the server so much that virtually nothing at all works like it should. They do this for many reasons. Most of the free hosts have paid hosting as well and that is just one way to get people to just get frustrated and sign up for paid shared hosting. Free hosting is just a gimmick when it comes right down to it.

The old saying goes, nothing in life is free. You either pay now or pay later but either way you go, your gonna pay. Right now you are paying with a headache and a site that don't work.

I also recommend fivedev. For the price, it can't be beat.

Sorry if this did not answer your questions very well, but no one here will recommend a free host to use. It even states in the docs or somewhere like that, that free hosts will not work. ;)

Yeah free hosts are not a good option at all for phpVMS. Like was said above, the hosts restrict the server so much that virtually nothing at all works like it should. They do this for many reasons. Most of the free hosts have paid hosting as well and that is just one way to get people to just get frustrated and sign up for paid shared hosting. Free hosting is just a gimmick when it comes right down to it.

The old saying goes, nothing in life is free. You either pay now or pay later but either way you go, your gonna pay. Right now you are paying with a headache and a site that don't work.

I also recommend fivedev. For the price, it can't be beat.

Sorry if this did not answer your questions very well, but no one here will recommend a free host to use. It even states in the docs or somewhere like that, that free hosts will not work. ;)

Okay i don't have any money now ...

can i have the filedev website and maybe i'll look at it..