Free website making!!

Flightguy123

I just learned ow to make skins! Thats why I am offering a skin service to anyone that needs it ;). I can fully customize it and everything for you guys!! Just PM me, or respond here :)

Ada

Hi FlightGuy,

If you are serious about helping those of us without knowledge of skinning our own site, I would really appreciate it if you would take a look at my site and see if there is anyting you could to to help me skin it better. www.catfishair.com and my email is bourquescott@hotmail.com If you are willing to help me out, I would love to hear back from you. Take care sir.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

OK,

1. Why is this in Paid Services if it's free?

2. If you've just learned, why are you immediately jumping into making them for people?

Is this really necessary? It was posted over a year ago.

It's almost as if your nit-picking everybody that posts here whether it was posted today or 50 million years ago.

Jon

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Why is your site incomplete? In the pricing tab, why do you not even include a minimum cost or services? You have it, but instantly tell people to go to the contact page, if you want people to contact you about prices, there should be a contact form there. Also please proof read what you put up. For a business, misspellings are not acceptable. On your news page, it says check back every week for updates on services, the last update was back in June this year. Looking at the Past Projects, the Airzena one, the nav is too wide, and has forced the contact link below where it should be. Also none of the images are clickable for bigger images, no links to them, so people can view them properly. I am also wondering how much you are charging for what seem to be. You also say contact the pricing department, how do we contact the pricing department? Go to the pricing page, and you are told to go to the contact page. This is a very poorly made website, and I dont think the templates you have made cost anywhere near $50, maybe $0.50, and seeing that they all look like free templates found online. I am calling a foul on this Designer XPO web site.

Edit: just so you know, this topic was started in the wrong forum. This forum was started mack in at least March 2010, this topic was started in July 2010.

Edited by Mr.Bean