Problem with FsAcars

Germy

Hi all!

I've read some other people that had the same problem as me, but no one had response with the solution, so I ask it again, maybe this time I have more luck.

My problem is that FsAcars, when I send a log, gives me and error that says "Error sending log, Database Error". My .ini is the automatically generated by phpvms. I've tried to delete the program and all its files and then reinstall again for 9 times, and always the same problem.

Also, when I send the log, first, appears my phpvms web, but it says in big words "This Pilot Does Not Exists". Is very strange, because I can access to my pilot menu without problems.

I've seen with this problem of the pilot dos not exists, that is caused about the URL. By default, FsAcars load this url "http://topcovirtual.com/TopCo/vasystem/index.php/profile/view" but my pilot menu is "http://topcovirtual.com/TopCo/vasystem/index.php/profile". The difference is the ".../view" and obviusly it says that the pilot does not exist.

Althought I've tried to modify the .ini file, and it worked one time (I had the same problem with the pilot does not exist but it was sended correctly and I could accept it in the admin menu), only one time, and then FsAcars didn't open any more so I had to delete it and reinstall. I've tried again to change things but always have the same problem.

I tried this with 2 versions of FsAcars: FsAcars 4 and FsAcars 4015.

This problem is only with FsAcars, the other addons (fsp & xacars) are fully correct.

Thanks for your help!

FSACARS is no longer supported by phpvms as of the latest version. As FSACARS has not been in development for some years, it is hard to get support for the actual program itself.

Ok, so which is the lastest version that phpvms support? Maybe with that version it works.

Thanks a lot for your help!

The latest version that's on fsacars site, with the patch.

But I'd use KACARS over that. FSACARS is very flaky

Yes, I've done that today. I've read in lot of forums and webpages that FsAcars has too much bugs and everybody talks about kACARS, so I tried today kACARS and is easy and perfect.

Now I'll only use kACARS for MSFS users and Xacars for X-Plane users.

Thanks for all!! :)