Profile Rank

CPC900

Weird. My pilot rank is where it should be to be promoted to the next level, but it is NOT doing it?! I have checked, but I can't figure out why it is not. It has worked fine in the past for people, but I notice mine is not, as I just went over 1300 hours (includes transferred hours), and it just says in my profile "You have 1 hours left until your promotion to Senior Captain".

I write here to not open a new topic.

In my case, I don't have any problem with the upgrade of rank with the hours, but I have a general problem with the ranks.

In my VA, the ranks goes with a flight school, and passing exams there, so often the hours and the ranks aren't correct according with the "real rank" of the flight school. I've tried to change the ranks individually with each pilot from the mysql database and is Ok, but when someone register and become a new member in phpvms or make any chance, everybody gets the same rank level.

Is there any possibility to put a rank that couldn't be changed with the hours reported?

Thanks for your help!

• Administrators

I write here to not open a new topic.

In my case, I don't have any problem with the upgrade of rank with the hours, but I have a general problem with the ranks.

In my VA, the ranks goes with a flight school, and passing exams there, so often the hours and the ranks aren't correct according with the "real rank" of the flight school. I've tried to change the ranks individually with each pilot from the mysql database and is Ok, but when someone register and become a new member in phpvms or make any chance, everybody gets the same rank level.

Is there any possibility to put a rank that couldn't be changed with the hours reported?

Thanks for your help!

Search for 'manual ranks', basically it's a setting, and you set the rank by hand in the pilot's profile in the admin panel.

• Administrators

Nevermind, it worked now, once I did a another flight. It seems it won't promote until AFTER you do the required hours +1 or something!?

Are you at the exact cut off? Because the rank occurs after that number of hours, not right on it. So 0-100 might be FO, but you'd get Captain on over 100 (ie, 101), not on 100