Admin & Flights

shaun105

I have a member of staff who is purely admin and does not fly. Is there a way apart from them filing a false PIREP, to stop the notification email being sent and the system to not recognise they have not done a flight without impacting on the rest of the members? I have had a search and could not find anything. Thanks in advance

Great thanks guys, so an admin who doesnt fly does not need a pilot account?

@Nabeel I have a girl who just does admin (not flying), We originally set her up with a pilot account so she can access her admin panel. So this begs the question now, that to still access her admin panel and carry out admin duties with her permissions, does she really need a pilots account.

As mark has said she can still access her account even though retired. If it turns out she does require an account then she will continue to get emails warning her to fly or she will be deleted.

Thanks

She will only get the one email warning of her retirement, and yes she will need an account to access the system, as she is now retired nothing else needs to be done, she will continue to be able to login and perform admin functions as normal.

Thats great thanks