Live Map is not working correctly

El Macara

Hi

I have a problem with the area of "live map" for when the pilots are flying displays the pictures of the planes to their destinations, but the information that appears below each driver where they go is not working, and just leave this for information each pilot

Pilot Flight Number Departure Arrival Status Altitude Speed Distance/Time Remain

flightpilotid - flightpilotname flightflightnum flightdepicao flightarricao flightphasedetail flightalt flightgs flightdistremaining nm / flighttimeremaining

flightpilotid - flightpilotname flightflightnum flightdepicao flightarricao flightphasedetail flightalt flightgs flightdistremaining nm / flighttimeremaining

Please somebody help me with this problem.

right here put it a picture of the problem.

post-813-028105300 1283062884_thumb.jpg

Replace your install folder on your site, then run -> www.yoursite.com/install/checkinstall.php

It will give you all the parameters that phpVMS needs and if they are configured correctly. Also, what type of hosting are you on?

hi

thanks for answering.

I see what you said, and this was the mistake that I came out with the asp, how I can fix it please

right here is the test.

phpVMS Virtual Airline Administration Software

Install Check

phpVMS Build Number: 934

Checking PHP version

[OK] PHP version is 5.2.8.x

ASP Tags

[Error!] The setting "asp_tags" in php.ini must be off!

Checking connectivity...

[OK] Can contact outside servers

Checking for SimpleXML module...

[OK] SimpleXML module exists!

Checking file hashes for corrupt or mismatched files

[Checksum failed] /lib/js/acarsmap.js did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

-- Checked 183 files, found 1 errors

• Administrators

If you have root access to your server, I don't know what you are on for hosting, you can open up php.ini and find this line

asp_tags = On

and change it to

asp_tags = Off

It should be in the language options section.

If you do not have root access to the server you will have to contact your host as most do not allow custom php.ini files on sub-accounts.

If you have root access to your server, I don't know what you are on for hosting, you can open up php.ini and find this line

asp_tags = On

and change it to

asp_tags = Off

It should be in the language options section.

If you do not have root access to the server you will have to contact your host as most do not allow custom php.ini files on sub-accounts.

hello

I have access to my host but I do not see the php.ini file

I know I have to go any folder specifically or just the file should be in the root folder outside of any?

if this is in any folder then I do not see that file.

the only folder and files I see are these:

admin folder

cgi-bin folder

core folder

install folder

lib folder

now these are the files outside the folder

ftpquota

action.php

changelog.htm

error_log

index.php

license.txt

that is all, where I go, because I have no idea please

thanks for the help

• Administrators

It should be in the server root, not just your account root. Most of the time it is in the php folder for the server or on the server config folder.

Again, what type of hosting are you on? It does not seem that you have root access to the server.

It should be in the server root, not just your account root. Most of the time it is in the php folder for the server or on the server config folder.

Again, what type of hosting are you on? It does not seem that you have root access to the server.

I have my web host in http://justhost.com

if you want I can give access to my cpanel on my host so that you see for me and you can see the problem better

let me know

• Administrators

On shared hosting, you and a bunch of other people are all on the same server using the same core systems, including the php install. Hosts offering this type of service do not allow access to the root of the server as any changes affect everyone on the server. One option would be to install a custom php.ini file in your account root but most shared server hosts frown on this practice, it would be best to check with them first.

On shared hosting, you and a bunch of other people are all on the same server using the same core systems, including the php install. Hosts offering this type of service do not allow access to the root of the server as any changes affect everyone on the server. One option would be to install a custom php.ini file in your account root but most shared server hosts frown on this practice, it would be best to check with them first.

Just look at my host is mine, is only shared by two domains that I am the owner, I have my shared host with more people using it, only I use the host, and where two domains on the same host but working separately .

A domain is installed vbulletin

and 2 domain is installed phpvms

please help me to create a php.ini and then what are the steps to follow to resolve this problem