Installation Error, help please!

Kairon

This can be because of the SQL permission set ideally you need to give the phpvms user full rights on everything and you need to have the latest version of MySQL/Microsoft SQL server and the latest build of PHPVMS uploaded to your server to install.Check your version numbers and permissions and get back to me if you need any help then ask away :).

OK well me and Kairon worked a long time on this i helped him make it past the database stage which he said he was at before. But whatever I do I cant get rid of this error

"PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in E:\home\flydeltavi\Web\core\templates\registration_mainform.tpl on line 45"

Can anybody help us i think this is a internet error.

• Administrators

That foreach error in the registration template tells me it is not loading any airlines or countries from the database which goes back to a database issue. Is this a free host? Possibly mySQL is setup improperly on the server. Have you tried re-uploading all the files and starting fresh?