I edited a page i created and got an error

Strider

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/globalai/public_html/test//core/templates/<br><h3 style="text-align: left;">About Us</h3><div style="text-align: left;"> Bit of history Iin order to bring you the finest Asian virtual airline currently out there, the team had to think and talk about what it would take to make such a great Cargo VA and a great Asian one at that too. And I personally think we have succeeded. Its has been tough and taken a lot of time, what will hopefully become a long and established stay in the virtual aviation world OK, so what's all this virtual aircraft malarkey? people visiting this site thinking we actually are an airline will be disappointed because Global Air Cargo Virtual as it's name says we are a Virtual Company, in which we do not make money nor do we have any real world aircraft. The pilots and staff in /home/globalai/public_html/test/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 95

I got that error when i edited the about page i created, you know what the cause is?

Cheers

Dan C