Site Help [Kinda Urgent]

flynryan692

Hello, I'm looking for somebody to help me set up my template, or "skin", as well as install phpvms. I would do this myself as I want to learn all this, but this is an urgent gotta get it done type of a thing. I have one skin that was made in photoshop then sliced with fireworks and its a bunch of images and tables, lots off css to be on on it, and then I also have one I got for free and did all the color editing and photoshop work my self, that one is done and the system needs to be installed. Just let me know which skin you want me to use. Please, anybody that will help please do.

EDIT: I just wanted to add, I'm not asking phpvms directly to do this for me, but any forum member that will please respond, either by replying here or private message.

Thank you for your response, and yes I know there are tuts, and I'm learning that myself for another site that's not in such an "urgent" state. I can not just learn this and be pro at it in ten seconds, I'm a bit slow on picking up on this code stuff. I know basic html and a small amount of CSS.

I'll try to do both sites at once, but it would just be easier if somebody could lend me a hand is all.

Thanks again for the replies.

Ok, well, I didn't realize all you had to do was upload and install, I though I had to do code work..whoopie me, should have watched that tut first, lesson learned.

However, I have some questions, I set it up under our CEOs name, then I did me, I got 0002 as my pid by default, is there any way to make it so only the staff has say 0001-0006 or something, then the rest are like 100 and up?

Ok, I'll tinker with that then  :)

New question, at the top nav bar, it has all the links, how do I add a link to say my forums etc, and I would like to change the order of them, is there a file somewhere that I can do that with?

I know how to create pages in the admin center, I'm just wondering how to rearrange them and add a link directly to my forums.

• Administrators

I'd be weary of changing anything in the admin center, since that changes often. Just don't mess with the template, but the theme is ok I suppose. Just remember it get's over written

And good to hear about the other things :D