[SOLVED] Admin made pages keep repeating

ACVA_CEO

Hey all,

I am having trouble with the pages made through the admin panel. When first viewed, they show up fine as /index.php/pages/executivestaff , but the next time it will show as /index.php/pages/pages/executivestaff, next time /pages/pages/pages and so on. Of course the only time it shows is the first time, and the only way to reset it is by clicking on home.

If you want to see what I'm talking about it's here: www.flyaircanadava.com . I'm just starting so most links don't work or have easy db errors, but the page above should work to show errors.

Thanks

Chris

P.S.--How do you mark a topic as solved?

• Administrators

Hey all,

I am having trouble with the pages made through the admin panel. When first viewed, they show up fine as /index.php/pages/executivestaff , but the next time it will show as /index.php/pages/pages/executivestaff, next time /pages/pages/pages and so on. Of course the only time it shows is the first time, and the only way to reset it is by clicking on home.

If you want to see what I'm talking about it's here: www.flyaircanadava.com . I'm just starting so most links don't work or have easy db errors, but the page above should work to show errors.

Thanks

Chris

P.S.--How do you mark a topic as solved?

Have you modified your core_nav? You have to use absolute links, not relative links