recaptcha problem

riad2108

• 2 years later...

Strider, I know this post has been from a while ago, but I'm having the same problem. I ran the install/checkinstall.php like you had told riad2108 to do and this is what I got after doing so:

phpVMS Virtual Airline Administration Software

Install Check

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /www/zymichost.com/f/l/y/flyfrugalairwaysva/htdocs/install/checkinstall.php on line 23

phpVMS Build Number: v2.1.935

Checking PHP version

[OK] PHP version is 5.2.17.x

ASP Tags

[OK] ASP-style tags are disabled

Checking connectivity...

Notice: Use of undefined constant CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION - assumed 'CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION' in /www/zymichost.com/f/l/y/flyfrugalairwaysva/htdocs/install/checkinstall.php on line 92

Notice: Use of undefined constant CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER - assumed 'CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER' in /www/zymichost.com/f/l/y/flyfrugalairwaysva/htdocs/install/checkinstall.php on line 92

Notice: Use of undefined constant CURLOPT_AUTOREFERER - assumed 'CURLOPT_AUTOREFERER' in /www/zymichost.com/f/l/y/flyfrugalairwaysva/htdocs/install/checkinstall.php on line 92

Notice: Use of undefined constant CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT - assumed 'CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT' in /www/zymichost.com/f/l/y/flyfrugalairwaysva/htdocs/install/checkinstall.php on line 92

Notice: Use of undefined constant CURLOPT_HEADER - assumed 'CURLOPT_HEADER' in /www/zymichost.com/f/l/y/flyfrugalairwaysva/htdocs/install/checkinstall.php on line 92

[Connection failed] Could not connect to remote server - error is "cURL not installed or initialized!"

Checking for SimpleXML module...

[OK] SimpleXML module exists!

Checking file hashes for corrupt or mismatched files

[Error] ../core/hooks/system/postmoduleload.php.1 doesn't exist

-- Checked 183 files, found 1 errors

Any help as to what I should do for this?

Also, Nabeel, if it is a host error, what exactly should I tell them as far as to try and get this fixed? I have no clue what it means and so I would not know what to tell them.

Thank you,

Greg

• Administrators

Line 23 in the file is

ini_set('display_errors', 'on');

ini_set is a php function that would override the php.ini file in the server root. Some hosts disable the ability to have individual php.ini files or use the ini_set function outside of the root of the server which I would guess is the case here as well, it is not uncommon on free hosting to limit some of the user functions to push you towards a paid hosting scenario.

You may be able to get around it by commenting out the line in your file -

//ini_set('display_errors', 'on');

The rest of your errors are directly from the cURL php module not being installed on the server or it not being active -

[Connection failed] Could not connect to remote server - error is "cURL not installed or initialized!"

You can try to contact the host and see if they will allow your account to use the ini_set function for php and also install or make available to you the cURL module.