Problem dont exacly know cause

Txmmy83

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 78643200 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 76 bytes) in /home/simaerobatic/htdocs/core/classes/ezdb/ezdb_mysql.class.php on line 273

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 78643200 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 81 bytes) in /home/simaerobatic/domains/forum.simaerobatic.com/htdocs/core/classes/ezdb/ezdb_mysql.class.php on line 273

used the sql import that was posted here in phpvms forum

Do the same for the schedules :)

only problem is doing it in this way in the php files causing an enormous slow down of the site because of server load

but at least everything work like it should but everything take longer so I will write a email to my host

Best Regards

Tom

Domain Name: simaerobatic.com

Name Server: server2.dynamix.at

Name Server ACE: server2.dynamix.at

Name Server: server1.dynamix.at

Name Server ACE: server1.dynamix.at

Name Server is my current host dynamix.at that why I said that I may have to ask them if I am allowed to takeover to a new host

• Moderators

exact ;)

but I have registerd my domain via my host web hosting provider which I think can now be a Problem

I think parts of my topic would have a better place fivedev board as questions B)

normaly it won't be a problem just tell them to alter the name servers they schould do it

gr joeri

Right ok speak to your host tell then your moving and can they update your nameservers see what they say, when and if they ask for your new new servers give them the ones when you register with fivdev.

I read in the fivedev support board that fivedev also does domain registration services is that right?

sounds interesting to me because my domain is not clear enough to be recognized as a Virtual Airline

here something completely off-topic

http://www.simaerobatic.com/AMI

first time I reworked a template :)

Best Regards

Tom

• Administrators

I read in the fivedev support board that fivedev also does domain registration services is that right?

sounds interesting to me because my domain is not clear enough to be recognized as a Virtual Airline

here something completely off-topic

http://www.simaerobatic.com/AMI

first time I reworked a template :)

Best Regards

Tom

Yep, I do domain registration. Doesn't have to be VA related, have plenty of other domains which aren't

Nabeel,

does fivedev offer paypal express pay?

since the locked up one credit card because of an registration error (my father only pay when the account less express option is available!!) accusing of theft :angry: and paypal support was not helpful

just searching for a good domain name (one that could not get me into troubles with real Airlines) think I have found one B)

Best Regards

Tom

• Administrators

Nabeel,

does fivedev offer paypal express pay?

since the locked up one credit card because of an registration error (my father only pay when the account less express option is available!!) accusing of theft :angry: and paypal support was not helpful

just searching for a good domain name (one that could not get me into troubles with real Airlines) think I have found one B)

Best Regards

Tom

Yes, PM me, we can figure it out