opportunities book

olk03

• Moderators

Sometimes the names change which is why the airacs are released to keep up with the additions / deletions, download the latest sql navdata from Jeffs site and see what that produces.

Im currently looking at solutions from Navigraph to monthly update my airacs but they just wont bloody speak to me, yet!!!!

• Administrators

Sometimes the names change which is why the airacs are released to keep up with the additions / deletions, download the latest sql navdata from Jeffs site and see what that produces.

Im currently looking at solutions from Navigraph to monthly update my airacs but they just wont bloody speak to me, yet!!!!

I've been trying to get in touch with them as well, haven't heard anything back

• Administrators

M082F390 QIT UG426 TBG UG437 GONIS UL341 PIGBO UL780 URSUS AR23 ZFP AR24 DIW J174 ORF VS1 HTO J55 BOS J575 TUSKY N63B VIXUN NATR MALOT DCT MOLAK UN545 MAC UN562 SAB UL983 PETIL L983 VES L975 ELVIX M611 KOLJA M864 NINTA UM864 IGORO G3 FK CORR3 UM

I'd remove the DCT keyword, that's a bug that will be fixed in the next version (it's fixed in beta, atm)

M082F390 QIT UG426 TBG UG437 GONIS UL341 PIGBO UL780 URSUS AR23 ZFP AR24 DIW J174 ORF VS1 HTO J55 BOS J575 TUSKY N63B VIXUN NATR MALOT DCT MOLAK UN545 MAC UN562 SAB UL983 PETIL L983 VES L975 ELVIX M611 KOLJA M864 NINTA UM864 IGORO G3 FK CORR3 UM

You must check directly on the navdata database if the route points are correctly entered, for example, the fix TIMPU in EUROPE, look on all information and compare the same with some external data, if something is wrong like location yours fixes in the map will be show wrongly.

in the attached jpg file you can see whow the database is structured.

Best regards

post-408-060577000 1299175020_thumb.jpg