Xacars Problems

Industrialshadow

I have puttet all neccesary Files in the Aircraft.

All our Aircrafts can use by the Rank...Also i have put all Realdata´s in the Aircraft...But nothing is working.Also i have change the aircraft to non restricted Rank.Also not working. Hope anybody can help me..

For more Infos can i make a Admin account for helping peoples.

Thanks

Hi all

I tried to help him but no luck.

Here what happens.

When I log in the admin panel I see the flights there. I even created a flight EDDM - EHAM with nuber 9999.

But when I go to pilot center I don't see any flights at all.

When I try to call for the flight via xACARS it shows but as I couldn't add any bid, xACARS won't let me start recording.

It is quite weird.

Maybe some coding guru can help.

Cheers,

Arslan

• Administrators

Have you guys also noticed that when using XACARS or even FSACARS that the guest count on website goes up and up into the 40's when doing a flight?

I just caught on to this a couple of days ago.

Yeah, because it doesn't properly pass HTTP headers, so the site thinks it's a new user every time

Yeah, because it doesn't properly pass HTTP headers, so the site thinks it's a new user every time

Personally, I am thinking of ditching support on my site for both of those and only allowing KACARS, FSFK and FSPAX.

Now that I know how to use KACARS, it is pretty dam sweet..... Ok sorry for the thread hijacking. I will shut up now. Sorry guys. ;)

• 3 weeks later...