Site gone crazy....???

Wayne

Okay so i get a pm in the forums about the website with some major probs i suppose......???

Im checkint on 3 computers, my desktop, laptop and stop at the parents house to check out this problem does anyone else get this on the site?? I know i got the BAD Script Error like once but that went away...?? Any Ideas?

I know that the opera could be the problem for the messed up tables for the shcedules, but not so sure about the BAD Script error..

Pilots PM to me below.

Internet Explore is the one Browser that is telling me What the problem is. a BAD SCRIPT on the page. each time I click the stop script from running the error still pops back up.    In my other Browser, I do not get a error pop up but the page just frezz. and maks it unuseable.

Below are a Screen shots. the photo of the error thing is Internet Explore. The photo of the  enlarged page with NO details is my Oprea browser.

For me to send this PM it took another 15min. to type. each time I type a letter in this window, the whole page will jump back to the top of the browser page.

8a986f0897980e4ade28ef896c8a909f0_large.jpg

8d3a2c402cafbfcd235d73a1d70618f50_large.jpg

ebcb2c6d158c4d53b6148d465fffee110_large.jpg

Well the script says

Stop running this script?

A script on this page is causing internet explorer to run slowly.

If it continue to run, your computer might become unresponsive.

He says he has all browsers updates, java, and flash and such....