Assignments For Pilots

FiveStar

Hi i am New Here and wanted to start my own VA so need little help from anyone who knows Coding Stuff

Basically the Idea was to alot Pilots Assignments according to there ranks so pilots can see in Pilot CP what flights they have for today so they can achieve VA allocated Flights Per month.

Hope you understand and get back to me. :rolleyes:

If I understand you correctly, this is your first attempt at starting your own Virtual Airline. The first and most important thing you need to do is USE A PAID HOST. If you can't find one, you can click the HOME link at the top left and use Fivedev as most of us are. Secondly, before you ask your questions, please use the search option at the top right of this Forum. Most of your questions have already been answered. Third, ask, ask, ask. We will be glad to give you a hand. Sometimes the answer might not be immediate, and sometimes it will.

If I understand you correctly, this is your first attempt at starting your own Virtual Airline. The first and most important thing you need to do is USE A PAID HOST. If you can't find one, you can click the HOME link at the top left and use Fivedev as most of us are

Thank-You Jeff For your Reply i already have paid host and also installed PHPVMS after posting my question so as of now just need some kind of help to built Assignments Part for my VA i really appreciate if anyone could guide me through this forum.

I am a quick learner :)

Best Regards

A/K

The pilots can place bids - do you mean limiting flights based on rank? That's an interesting idea

It seems to me this would go hand in hand with limiting aircraft by rank. One issue we have currently with the aircraft deal is, the system will still allow a person to bid on a flight that he or she is not qualified to fly due to aircraft restrictions. I ran in to this issue once on my site before.

SO yeah, I think you all are on to something here. ;)

Ray...

Check your settings in the app.config and local.config file. I use the function with "Only show schedules with rank allowed" and I have yet been shown any flights that aren't scheduled by my rank. Also check your aircraft setting in the Admin Panel to make sure you have selected the correct rank for that aircraft.

app.config.php

# Pilot pilots to only fly aircraft they're ranked to
Config::Set('RESTRICT_AIRCRAFT_RANKS', true);

The pilots can place bids - do you mean limiting flights based on rank? That's an interesting idea

YEP you are right @Nabeel :D same thing wanted for my VA limited Flights based on Pilot rank for that assigning them assignments according to there Rank by doing this they will also complete per month requirement of flights by pilots.........?