Aircraft Type Usage

Jeff

My site is near completion; only one remaining problem that I cannot get solved.

In the PILOT CENTER and PILOT PUBLIC PROFILE pages I have this problem:

I am trying to add a table to show Aircraft usage by ICAO code. Once that pilot has flown that aircraft I want it to show in the table, so we can keep track of how many hours a pilot has spent in the plane so they can earn an award for certain aircraft. I was trying to pull out the information from what was showing from the ADMIN CENTER (Aircraft Reports), with no success. Can someone help me with this. I have the table created, but the information I am trying to get will not show. Here is how I have the table:

<table align="center" border="0" width="100%">
<thead>
	<tr>
		<th bgcolor="#05305d" border="1">
			<strong><span style="font-size: 14px;"><span style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><b>Aircraft Flight Information</b></span></span></strong></th>
	</tr>
</thead>
</table>
<table align="center" border="0" width="100%">
<thead>
	<tr>
		<th align="center" bgcolor="#05305d" border="1">
			<strong><font color="#ffffff">Aircraft</font></strong></th>
			<strong><font color="#ffffff">Times Flown</font></strong></th>
			<strong><font color="#ffffff">Total Distance</font></strong></th>
	</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
	<tr>
		<td align="center"></td>  // This will show the Aircraft ICAO (EX: A319)
		<td align="center"></td>  // This will show the amount of times the aircraft was flown
		<td align="center"></td>  // This will show the total distance the aircraft was flown
	</tr>
	</tbody>
	</table>

Is there a code that will show this information? Please help me with this if you can.

Ray, this is just part of the print r output I got out of it (for the A319) but I'm not sure how to read it.

Array ( [0] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 43 [icao] => A319 [name] => A319 [fullname] => Airbus A319 [registration] => AC-A319 [downloadlink] => http://www.virtualflightzone.net/index.php/pages/ac-a319 [imagelink] => http://www.virtualflightzone.net/images/aircraft/AC-A319.jpg [range] => 3600 [weight] => 166000 [cruise] => 0 [maxpax] => 124 [maxcargo] => 0 [minrank] => 4 [ranklevel] => 3 [enabled] => 1 [aircraft] => A319 [routesflown] => 4 [distance] => 4865 [totaltime] => 13:07:00 [averagedistance] => 1216.2500 [averagetime] => 3.0675 )

Mark, I actually looked at the profile_stats.tpl file earlier today, but it doesn't show how the swf is pulling the info:

<h3>Your Stats</h3>

<?php
/*
Added in 2.0!
*/
$chart_width = '700';
$chart_height = '250';

/* Don't need to change anything below this here */
?>
<div align="center" style="width: 100%;">
<div align="center" id="months_data"></div>
</div>
<br />
<div align="center" style="width: 100%;">
<div align="center" id="aircraft_data"></div>
</div>

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo fileurl('/lib/js/ofc/js/swfobject.js')?>"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
swfobject.embedSWF("<?php echo fileurl('/lib/js/ofc/open-flash-chart.swf');?>", 
"months_data", "<?php echo $chart_width;?>", "<?php echo $chart_height;?>", 
"9.0.0", "expressInstall.swf", 
{"data-file":"<?php echo actionurl('/pilots/statsmonthsdata/'.Auth::$userinfo->pilotid);?>"});

<?php
$chart_width = '700';
$chart_height = '300';

/* Don't need to change anything below this here */
?>
swfobject.embedSWF("<?php echo fileurl('/lib/js/ofc/open-flash-chart.swf');?>", 
"aircraft_data", "<?php echo $chart_width;?>", "<?php echo $chart_height;?>", 
"9.0.0", "expressInstall.swf", 
{"data-file":"<?php echo actionurl('/pilots/statsaircraftdata/'.Auth::$userinfo->pilotid);?>"});
</script>