Whoa?

flynryan692

So this just blows my mind. I haven't been able to get online for a week and when I go to check on my site guess what I find....nothing....I did view page source and this is all that is there.

<div id="mainbox">
</div>
<div id="sidebar">
<h3>Recent Reports</h3>

No reports have been filed
<h3>Newest Pilots</h3>

</div>

Just recent reports and newest pilots shows up in a black font.  :o

Anybody know what happen?

I went into the main file and such and all the .tpl files and everything seems to be there.

Well I'll give that a try. However, this is happening on both of my sites....could the skin be missing from both sites under a different MySQL Database and domain name?

Also I wanted to point out, my host is telling me they are performing an upgrade on the MySQL from 5.0 to 5.1 will that affect the site?

Sorry it took so long.

Reuploading the skins did nothing. What would be the next thing to try?

Edit: I went into my host and ran a check on the database, a bunch came up as corrupt, so I would imagine I just need to somehow figure out where in the scripts to change the database etc and it should be good?

Ok, went in and did that. Heres the problem now.

I go to mysql databases and run a check on that one it says all the phpvms things are corrupt or it has a table error. Then I go into phpMyAdmin and look on that database (I was going to export then import to the new database) and all the database shows is my forums stuff for phpbb....

So I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I have a screwed up site...would it just be best to reinstall? Maybe if I keep forums and phpvms separate this wont happen, this is the problem on two sites that are on the same database as there forums.