Issues with latest beta

Nabeel

• Moderators

Might be getting some time to crack at this again.

What issues are there with the latest beta??

Nabeel, ther are issues with the groups area. It seems the AJAX isn't working properly. When you add someone to a group, it messes up and goes to the white page. And the button on the add or change group too.

• Moderators

Nabeel,

I know it maybe sound too much here, but is there anyway that we could have the ability to add group permissions for our modules access? Or something like the person can't delete the pilot profile or change password, or change hubs. Something like that.

Would it be posable?

Thanks!

• Administrators

I´ve another problem with this beta. If i create new flights in the admin area, the pilots can´t get flight data via kACARS 1.0.1.0. Old flights- no problems.

help...!!! :blink:

Is there a specific error?

Is there a specific error?

No. If you press "get flight", the message "No flight found" comes. Bid in phpvms work, briefing work. Old schedules work also in kACARS 1.0.1.0.

I looked into DB for differences but new schedules look the same like the old schedules.

Andy

• Administrators

No. If you press "get flight", the message "No flight found" comes. Bid in phpvms work, briefing work. Old schedules work also in kACARS 1.0.1.0.

I looked into DB for differences but new schedules look the same like the old schedules.

Andy

I wonder if this is a kACARS problem, not phpvms?

I wonder if this is a kACARS problem, not phpvms?

Hmm,the strange thing that only new created schedules have a problem (since update to the last beta). The schedules created befor the update are not affected. i´m confused.

• Administrators

Hmm,the strange thing that only new created schedules have a problem (since update to the last beta). The schedules created befor the update are not affected. i´m confused.

Can you PM me a dump of your schedules table from phpmyadmin, and tell me which were added after?