Deleting reCaptcha [SOLVEDish]

PKnight

Hey,

So the registration error is still existing. What I'd like to do is disable the reCaptcha and use it as an admin only. I.e. to manually recruit pilots. The problem I am having though is reCaptcha is still screwing up and I can't seem to remove it. I've followed the instructions in a previous post but that just results in a white page. Any help would be appreciated in sorting this out.

Cheers.

Phil

Skyway, I've edited both and all I get is a white page. Nothing loads.

Mr Bean, I do want to get rid of it. I've posted both of those before and they are all clear. I've re-uploaded 3 times, both the beta and the stable version. I am going to get rid of the captcha and password protect the registration directory so only I can access it and register pilots manually. Nope it's not a freehost it's Just Host paid for the last few years, never have problems with reCaptcha on any other software I have used. It serves me no purpose the way I want to run things.

Mark1Million as I've said before, nothing, clean installs all the checks came back clean and Nabeel says it's a reCaptcha fault and can't fix it so it's screwed basically.

Mr Bean. No I didn't edit anything before the problem. I did 3 reinstalls and each time it didn't work. reCaptcha works fine on other installs of software I don't understand why it doesn't work on phpVMS. Very Odd to say the least. Oh well.

I use phpvms and it works fine. So the problem with it is currently only happening to you. Is your problem the page just refreshes and nothing happens? Or is it that it just goes to a blank screen? Try turning on the error reporting in phpvms, as there might be some errors you are not seeing when the blank page comes if that is what is happening. Or if it just refreshes.

I use phpvms and it works fine. So the problem with it is currently only happening to you. Is your problem the page just refreshes and nothing happens? Or is it that it just goes to a blank screen? Try turning on the error reporting in phpvms, as there might be some errors you are not seeing when the blank page comes if that is what is happening. Or if it just refreshes.

Hey

It produces a MYSQL 1064 error which is a insertion error. Nabeel has said he's reCaptcha related and nothing he can do.

CheckDB.php returned:-

phpVMS Virtual Airline Administration Software
Database Check

Checking phpvms_acarsdata...OK
Checking phpvms_adminlog...OK
Checking phpvms_aircraft...OK
Checking phpvms_airlines...OK
Checking phpvms_airports...OK
Checking phpvms_awards...OK
Checking phpvms_awardsgranted...OK
Checking phpvms_bids...OK
Checking phpvms_customfields...OK
Checking phpvms_downloads...OK
Checking phpvms_expenselog...OK
Checking phpvms_expenses...OK
Checking phpvms_fieldvalues...OK
Checking phpvms_financedata...OK
Checking phpvms_fuelprices...OK
Checking phpvms_groupmembers...OK
Checking phpvms_groups...OK
Checking phpvms_navdata...OK
Checking phpvms_news...OK
Checking phpvms_pages...OK
Checking phpvms_pilots...OK
Checking phpvms_pirepcomments...OK
Checking phpvms_pirepfields...OK
Checking phpvms_pireps...OK
Checking phpvms_pirepvalues...OK
Checking phpvms_ranks...OK
Checking phpvms_schedules...OK
Checking phpvms_sessions...OK
Checking phpvms_settings...OK
Checking phpvms_updates...OK

and Checkinstall.php returned:-

phpVMS Virtual Airline Administration Software
Install Check

phpVMS Build Number: 934

Checking PHP version
[OK] PHP version is 5.2.17.x

ASP Tags
[OK] ASP-style tags are disabled

Checking connectivity...
[OK] Can contact outside servers

Checking for SimpleXML module...
[OK] SimpleXML module exists!

Checking file hashes for corrupt or mismatched files
[OK] No errors found!

-- Checked 183 files, found 0 errors

and the only error that was ever returned is:

Time: 10.11.11 05:58:01
Backtrace: DB::write_debug > DB::query > PilotData::updateProfile > Auth::ProcessLogin > Login->ProcessLogin > Login->login > Login->index > call_user_func_array > MainController::RunAllActions
Query: UPDATE phpvms_pilots SET `lastlogin`=NOW(), `lastip`='69.175.61.58' WHERE `pilotid`=
Error: (1064) - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

Nabeel said and I quote

Seems like a login error, not registration.

I'm betting the problem is with reCaptcha

Every single time it's from a clean install, no editing of anything at all.

Cheers

Phil