I need your thoughts...

Kyle

I love the fact that you have a lot of information available to the public on your home page. I, in fact am still trying to figure out what to put on mine. The only thing I have to criticize about is the amount of info you are presenting is really bunched and looks cluttered. Don't get me wrong by thinking it is a bad thing. I am just saying that maybe the templates' width might be a little more wider, or actually leaving the width alone and place the bottom 3 tables up above the two doubles you have there. It is an outstanding template, and an even more impressive presentation you are trying to show. You have definitely improved a great deal since you first came to VMS. Keep it up

I am not quite sure what is causing it. It might be the chat box (only visible to logged in members) and/or the navigation menu. I noticed it a while back, but cannot remember after which script I added when it started. It is definitely something I will be looking into, but right now, it is not one of my top priorities.