New Skin I'm working on!

Scott

It's a great start. There are some pages that need a little tweaking with some </div>'s but that is an easy fix. The left side menu can get a little frustrating as it switches with mouseover (maybe place faded images in there as well instead of left-to-right transitions). Other than that I think it is yet another great starter skin that can be heavily modified for users preferences. Nice job Scott!

It's a great start. There are some pages that need a little tweaking with some </div>'s but that is an easy fix. The left side menu can get a little frustrating as it switches with mouseover (maybe place faded images in there as well instead of left-to-right transitions). Other than that I think it is yet another great starter skin that can be heavily modified for users preferences. Nice job Scott!

Yeah I was thinking the same with the left menu, I will change the menu in the near future! I think it looks quite modern and pro!

Once I get some of the tweaking done I may release it on here...

Who wants it?

• 3 weeks later...

very nice looking site.. good job :)

you could consider removing the main menu section on the left side of the page, since you also already have it on top of your screen.

Also, what i did on my site is change the home into Home (capital H). Small detail, but having it pronounced the same as your other topics could make a difference :) (have a peak on my site to compare: http://babyair.boellie.net)

I have noticed some html problems, you have a lot of <ul>'s that are not doing anything, there are <p> tages where <li>'s should be. and you have an <li><li>. I know they don't break the page, but it is sloppy code. You should try and fix those. But looks nice, but the colors don't seem to work well to me. Try making the colors resemble the colors Monarch use. If I am not mistaken, that is the Obsess Blue skin, you have just changed the colors, and added some things to it.