Admin panel broken - and a notice

captainB

Hello,

I just made a new install of phpvms, it is not my first as i have installed it in the past ( older versions ), this time however i have a broken access panel and this notice when accessing tha admin panel after the successful install:

Notice: The template file "/home/semgeb/domains/myflyva.eu/public_html//admin/lib/layout/header.php" doesn't exist in /home/semgeb/domains/myflyva.eu/public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 231
Notice: The template file "/home/semgeb/domains/myflyva.eu/public_html//admin/lib/layout/footer.php" doesn't exist in /home/semgeb/domains/myflyva.eu/public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 231

Now I can see that there's a double "//" there in the URL before admin which I think is the problem, however I not sure where to change that, would appreciate some help on this one :)

Oh and one more thing, of course both header.tpl and footer.tpl are at the correct directories.

Thanks,

Semir