Login error

Toms2056

Hi, I'm working on a phpvms site for someone and suddely last night, after the owner added some schedules, he was unable to log in again. The other users also cannot login, when they log in it says "Not logged in"

I added a test account to the database and it didnt let me in when it wasnt confirmed, it didnt let me in when i got the password wrong, and it didnt let me in when everything was right either.

Help please :)

• Administrators

Well, what stuff did you change? It doesn't suddenly stop working, did you revert all the files you changed? Perhaps you changed something in the navigation template which shows one menu if you're logged in and another if you're not?

Nothing was changed at that moment to cause any problem, I wasn't online at the time and I'm the only one with access to the FTP etc

It seems to have just fixed itself since I posted the problem. Nothing has been changed to fix it either, it just randomly didnt work, and now does again.

Thanks anyway for your concern :)