Page Error

CrashGordon

This morning, as I was adding airports, IE claimed an error on a page as I tried to do an ICAO lookup.

Line: 6

Char: 1

Code: 0

URI: http://www.fspirep.us//phpvms/admin/action.php/operations/addairport

since I made no changes, and it worked yesterday, can I assume this is a problem of wherever it is looking for the data?

Will try that.

Everything I do, produces weird results. ;D

EDIT:  Still the same:Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; Trident/4.0; Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) ; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; Zune 3.0; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET CLR 3.5.21022)

Timestamp: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 05:00:30 UTC

I'm getting a nagging suspicion that I may have accidentally screwed something up.  I've been using dreamweaver to look at variouis files so I could get an idea of how this all worked.  Dreamweaver has a "feature" of auto-correcting errors.  I think that feature was on when I looked at some of the files.  I turned it off when I realized it, but don't recall what files I looked at. :'(

This may turn out to be a server problem.  I just tried to see what would happen if I used Firefox, rather than IE8.  I couldn't log in with Firefox. :o

EDIT:  I tried Google Chrome and discovered the login issue has to do with 3rd party cookies, so that was solved.  Then, I tried looking up an airport.  It worked.  Went back to IE8 and it worked, too!!!!!

I said it before, and I'm beginning to believe it.  There's a ghost in the machine.  (Phrase from the movie I, Robot).

The page is working properly now.  In fact, I spent most of the day adding airports.

It is spooky how the problems just disappeared without my doing anything.  IE8 doesn't appear to have any problem with any part of phpVMS.

I wonder what game the system will play with me, tomorrow. ;D ;D ;D

Bluehost.  I've bee wondering about that, but, I don't see things happeining that are typical server problems.  I've looked at the db data with phpadmin and nothing appears to be a problem.  While I'd considered a db connectivity problem, I can't find a reason for a single table or a single record to "hide". ;D