Registration page not working

Strider

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

How did you solve it? I'm having the same problem. Already changed to default templates with same results .. :'(

If it's an older version, a captcha was added in the last release to the form.

Do you have any specifics on what's not working/what's happening?

BTW, welcome!

If it's an older version, a captcha was added in the last release to the form.

Do you have any specifics on what's not working/what's happening?

BTW, welcome!

Hi Nabeel, thank you for your reply!

Yes, I tried with the default skin and now I'm skinning it for my own VA. What I did is comment the VA drop-down since I have only one VA and has no sense to have a drop-down there. Also, I don't use the HUB concept (or I'll be using only one) so same thing here.

Since those fields are required for data integrity, I included a couple of hidden type fields with airline code and hub hardcoded so I need to try if that works. I'll start another thread if I can't make it work that way.

Thanks!

• Administrators

Hi Nabeel, thank you for your reply!

Yes, I tried with the default skin and now I'm skinning it for my own VA. What I did is comment the VA drop-down since I have only one VA and has no sense to have a drop-down there. Also, I don't use the HUB concept (or I'll be using only one) so same thing here.

Since those fields are required for data integrity, I included a couple of hidden type fields with airline code and hub hardcoded so I need to try if that works. I'll start another thread if I can't make it work that way.

Thanks!

Hey,

If you search, there was a topic about that somewhere as well. You'll need to have two hidden fields with the airline code and a default hub, and that should take care of that.