kACARS - ACARS designed for phpVMS users

Guest lorathon

This was tested with Rev 903. I never had the rev you had. Went straight from the release to Rev 903. Sorry not sure what changed. :(

Updated to Rev 903, last php file updated but regret to inform notihing in the map and information above.

I´ll try to reinstall again and see.

Regards.

Guest N402KC

Not sure why it would not work. It worked just fine on my brand new install of Rev 903 last night. I will check it out this evening and see whats what.

Idk, on my testing site its fine.

Guest lorathon

Updated to Rev 903, last php file updated but regret to inform notihing in the map and information above.

I´ll try to reinstall again and see.

Regards.

It takes at least one minute to update the acrasdata table. Did you wait that long? kACARS only transmits liveupdate info every 1 minute.

It takes at least one minute to update the acrasdata table. Did you wait that long? kACARS only transmits liveupdate info every 1 minute.

Yes i did, i made a full flight in about 01h 45m checking the map and also the information on the site, the program is runnig well but no ingo in my site. Please see above steps made every time after connection.

1.- Select a flight and then add to bid.

2.- Open Kacars

3.- Login in Kacars and connected ok

4.- Get flight info Bid and flight found correctly.

5.- Open FS, select departure airport and aircraft.

6.- Connect with FS on Kacars.

7.- Start Recording.

That is what i done in every time, any suggestion??

Regards

Guest lorathon

Last version 905 installed, that is a picture for your guidance with no map after 10 minutes.

Regards.

I do not think this has anything to do with kACARS. It looks to me like it is logging just fine if you were connected. At the bottom it shows the data that is being sent. If you were using kACARS than it is sending the data. Maybe something is wrong with your map code?

Guest lorathon

:( Map Resaized but still with the problem.

Only one question before to die by hanging :blink: , on admin general settings, Google API Key must to be added or not.

Thanks and .....!good bye cruel world¡ :huh:

1. Start a flight and start recording

2. Wait at least on minute

3. open phpadmin and browse the acarsdata table.

4. Tell me what you see. Is your flight on there? A screen shot would be awesome of the table.

Guest lorathon

I tried kAcars yesterday and it worked great. Today it could NOT find the flight. The only difference is that my flight today had a letter in it. ie. CPC1431A versus yesterdays flight, was CPC1129. Could that letter at the end screw it up??

I will look into this. Get back to you in a bit.

Guest lorathon

I tried kAcars yesterday and it worked great. Today it could NOT find the flight. The only difference is that my flight today had a letter in it. ie. CPC1431A versus yesterdays flight, was CPC1129. Could that letter at the end screw it up??

Update 3 to kACARS.php is now available. This should take care of the problem.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Guest lorathon

Downloaded and installed, after 20 minutes the map is showing in the screen but without aircraft position, also the above flight information is missing.

Regards

lorlandi,

Let me work some more on it and I will get it repaired. Sorry for the problem.

Jeff

lorlandi,

Let me work some more on it and I will get it repaired. Sorry for the problem.

Jeff

No Jeff, no sorry, i'll wait for a new update in the future, your job is great, for mi side i'll reinstall all VMS again, clean all and full new installation, mabe something going wrong, i have two test site and in both the same problem.

Well , to work in the site now.

Thanks and best regards