kACARS - ACARS designed for phpVMS users

Guest lorathon

Guest lorathon

No problem. It works perfect now, thanks! :)

Application Upgrade is now available.

New -

Restarting is no longer necessary when changing settings.

Flight Level check has been widened to 1k - 50k. This should allow VFR flights.

Get it here

Guest N402KC

Application Upgrade is now available.

New -

Restarting is no longer necessary when changing settings.

Flight Level check has been widened to 1k - 50k. This should allow VFR flights.

Get it here

But i fly vfr at 25 feet. :(

md_BZS.png

lg_BZS.png

http://www.grupobrzilair.com

en

we use the kacars in our lanai but I wonder if would let fill out the fields and destination per aircraft to be filled by hand.

where a is the field of charge

br

estamos utilizamos o kacars em nossa va mas gostaria de saber se teria como deixar preencher os campos saída destino e aeronave para ser per enchido a mão.

a aonde fica a o campo da carga

Hi Jeff, the logo and web site location was posted on your forum.

I have one question regarding some custom field for my VA, the field CARGO, is possible that field to be filled directly from the Flight Simulator after the aircraft was duly configurated with fuel an cargo.

Thanks and regards

Guest lorathon

Hi Jeff, the logo and web site location was posted on your forum.

I have one question regarding some custom field for my VA, the field CARGO, is possible that field to be filled directly from the Flight Simulator after the aircraft was duly configurated with fuel an cargo.

Thanks and regards

Looking into it

Hallo,

There is a possibility that you have soon two users extra in the Kacars-group.

I've already had the first signs of the ceo of the ccva-group (CityBird & CargoB) to inform me about Kacars and begin testing behind the scenes.

It looks an interesting alternative to be. I have recently repeatedly problems with the other systems for flawless installing and logging.

I am confident that Kacars can bring nothing but improvement. Currently are our two websites under renovation. But to the end of the renovation we go revised the 'Live-Map'.

So if there are no particular problems, we would opt for Kacars. So I would say, good initiative, do so on.

publiband.jpg

________________CityBird-Website_____________________________CargoB-Website______________

Grtz Timo / Ceo CargoB-dev. / CCVA-Group

• Moderators

you guys wont go far wrong with kACARS, i have done a lot of testing and had this running alongside 14 different programs associated with FS on 1 PC and its completely fine, you can minimise, maximise and still happily fly with no noticable difference to fs and frame rates.

I have also tried with another PC running on wide client, perfectly happy.

Smiles all round :)

Guest lorathon

Do you have the php module install on your site? If not please download it from my site. Be sure to get the correct one for your version of phpVMS. Download and install into core/modules/kACARS_Free

I will go over the code and ensure that I got the bug out. :)

Jeff

Do you have the php module install on your site? If not please download it from my site. Be sure to get the correct one for your version of phpVMS. Download and install into core/modules/kACARS_Free

I will go over the code and ensure that I got the bug out. :)

Jeff

I have the KAcars update php. I am also running the latest beta version of phpvms Build 907 on my site and am running the 1.0.0.4 Kacars and get the same errror

Guest lorathon

Let me look into it. It looks like you have it installed correctly. Not sure what is going on. But that exception means that it can not find the module.

I will get back to you on this.

If you use FSACARS or XACARS what is the url that it uses? The same one?

Guest lorathon

Nevermind. The exception has to do with access in windows to the XML file. Sorry I looked at an earlier screenshot.

If you notice it says that access to the XML file is denied. Be sure to run the program as an administrator. Not the shortcut.

See if that helps. And see if the XML file is write protected. kACARS needs to read and write to the XML files.

Nevermind. The exception has to do with access in windows to the XML file. Sorry I looked at an earlier screenshot.

If you notice it says that access to the XML file is denied. Be sure to run the program as an administrator. Not the shortcut.

See if that helps. And see if the XML file is write protected. kACARS needs to read and write to the XML files.

Got it I needed to run the exe as you said as admin. Thanks