Ocean Blue v2

flyalaska

Ok I figured out the browser console, and got this information from it

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
maps.google.com/maps-api-v3/api/js/28/7/util.js:211 Google Maps API warning: NoApiKeys https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/error-messages#no-api-keys
aB.j @ maps.google.com/maps-api-v3/api/js/28/7/util.js:211
maps.google.com/maps-api-v3/api/js/28/7/util.js:211 Google Maps API warning: SensorNotRequired https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/error-messages#sensor-not-required
aB.j @ maps.google.com/maps-api-v3/api/js/28/7/util.js:211
phpvms.css Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

Thanks again

Rick 

Edited by Captthud

that was it

BAM! it's work'in now

Thank you

Just one more question

That particular page seems to load a little slow is there a way to speed it up.....I think it's because there's so many airports in the database

Thanks again

Rick

Edited by Captthud

15 hours ago, Captthud said:

That particular page seems to load a little slow is there a way to speed it up.....I think it's because there's so many airports in the database

Yep, I personally wouldn't have that many airports as you lose optimisation, I only have the ones I use connected to the schedules.

Yup, but that would defeat one of the concepts behind the VA, and that would be to be able to fly to and/or from any airport you want to, at any time

Also I would like to thank you, not only for the great template, but for the help as well

now it's off to find out why it takes 5 hours for the slider pic's to change after I upload new ones.....I think it's server side.....

Thanks again

Rick

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone, 

I am very new to phpvms and I am just looking for some guidance, when I go through the cooperate menu in V2 and click on the Timetable link i get that the Module isn't installed. I didn't see that in the external modules folder, can someone point me on how to fix this or where to download and install the module please :)

Thank you in advance.

Regards Rob

21 hours ago, Helix1250 said:

Hi everyone, 

I am very new to phpvms and I am just looking for some guidance, when I go through the cooperate menu in V2 and click on the Timetable link i get that the Module isn't installed. I didn't see that in the external modules folder, can someone point me on how to fix this or where to download and install the module please :)

Thank you in advance.

Regards Rob

https://github.com/DavidJClark/phpVMS-Timetable

Thank you for the link Flyalaska,

I used the installer program that David J Clark made, mainly as I am rubbish at installing things. Now its reported as installed okay, but I am getting the following error when I am going to that page. Does anyone have any advice?

Notice: The template file "/home/skunkfootcom/public_html/VA5/core/templates/timetable/timetable_index.php" doesn't exist in /home/skunkfootcom/public_html/VA5/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 231

Rob

UPDATE: I have worked out I needed to alter the template file from .tpl to .php.  Now working, sorry for the daft question. 

Edited by Helix1250

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/2/2016 at 3:46 PM, shakamonkey88 said:

Wondering if anyone can help me - I'm having a problem with the dropdown box when viewing the site on mobile. I cannot get the dropdown menu to open up - I know it must be able to be done as it works on skins I have had in the past so I guess it must be down to something in the css file.

Also, if using the style.responsive.css, I seem to have two slider banners (one on top of the other) which is strange.

Can anyone help?

Has anyone figured out a fix to this? I also have my airline logo stationary on top of my slideshow on mobile browser (chrome). Also my menu dropdowns are not working...

Any help is great!

On 4/7/2018 at 3:28 PM, RVF147 said:

Has anyone figured out a fix to this? I also have my airline logo stationary on top of my slideshow on mobile browser (chrome). Also my menu dropdowns are not working...

Any help is great!

This template is not responsive

• 1 month later...
On 4/9/2018 at 10:39 PM, flyalaska said:

You can find a addon menu that's responsive.

Sorry to be a pain but can you point me in the correct direction. I have been trying to find one to use that works with phpvms but apparently I am looking in the wrong spots. Any help is appreciated, especially since I am relatively new to php coding.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

www.flywva.westafricavacc.org

hello guys after installing the occean blue v2 this is what i see Notice: The template file "/home/westafri/flywva.westafricavacc.org//lib/skins/ocean_blue/header.tpl" doesn't exist in /home/westafri/flywva.westafricavacc.org/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248

Welcome to phpVMS!

how do i resolve this error message please i need help 

Edited by dannycomputers

On 1/17/2019 at 11:21 AM, dannycomputers said:

www.flywva.westafricavacc.org

hello guys after installing the occean blue v2 this is what i see Notice: The template file "/home/westafri/flywva.westafricavacc.org//lib/skins/ocean_blue/header.tpl" doesn't exist in /home/westafri/flywva.westafricavacc.org/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248

Welcome to phpVMS!

how do i resolve this error message please i need help 

Which version of phpvms are you using? One has tpl files and the other has php files. on the very first page of this thread this very same question is asked and answered. I would go look there real quick and see. It is much faster than me going and doing a copy and paste and verifying info and coming back and explaining and posting and explaining some more etc etc etc....... See what I mean? It took longer to read my post. 🙂

Thank you very much, i asked my host to install phpvms for me as its my first, so he installed the version 2 instead, i have now installed the version 5.5.2 and now all is looking good, i am still setting up my VA, Thanks to LeonardIGO4036,, i am using his Skin iCREW LITE you can check the url www.flywva.westafricavacc.org 

Thank you for the nice gesture. you are kind 

regards

Daniel 

On 1/19/2019 at 12:52 AM, TAV1702 said:

Which version of phpvms are you using? One has tpl files and the other has php files. on the very first page of this thread this very same question is asked and answered. I would go look there real quick and see. It is much faster than me going and doing a copy and paste and verifying info and coming back and explaining and posting and explaining some more etc etc etc....... See what I mean? It took longer to read my post. 🙂

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...