Jump to content
MrDalle

FltbookSystem issue

Recommended Posts

On 13/11/2017 at 5:30 PM, ncd200 said:

In search_results.php, try removing

<link rel="stylesheet" href="http://crew.silverwingsva.com/lib/skins/crewcenter/app-assets/css/bootstrap.css" integrity="sha384-BVYiiSIFeK1dGmJRAkycuHAHRg32OmUcww7on3RYdg4Va+PmSTsz/K68vbdEjh4u" crossorigin="anonymous">

And in layout.php, try replacing this

<script src="http://crew.silverwingsva.com/lib/skins/crewcenter/app-assets/js/core/libraries/bootstrap.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

With this

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo SITE_URL; ?>/lib/js/bootstrap.js"></script>

and see what happens. From what I can see, it's a bootstrap conflict issue.

Edited by web541

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, web541 said:

In search_results.php, try removing


<link rel="stylesheet" href="http://crew.silverwingsva.com/lib/skins/crewcenter/app-assets/css/bootstrap.css" integrity="sha384-BVYiiSIFeK1dGmJRAkycuHAHRg32OmUcww7on3RYdg4Va+PmSTsz/K68vbdEjh4u" crossorigin="anonymous">

And in layout.php, try replacing this


<script src="http://crew.silverwingsva.com/lib/skins/crewcenter/app-assets/js/core/libraries/bootstrap.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

With this


<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo SITE_URL; ?>/lib/js/bootstrap.js"></script>

and see what happens. From what I can see, it's a bootstrap conflict issue.

Thanks for the reply, I have tried it but my results stay completely empty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ah ok I see the issue, you're using bootstrap version 1.4.0a and my module uses 1.3.7 (I think) so you would have to convert the templating over.

First, change the links above back to what they were (only the js one, leave the css one out).

Once the HTML shows back up, report back here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have several problems installing FltbookSystem 2 Master.
1.- When I create the tables with fltbook.sql I have an error:

Error

consulta SQL:

MySQL ha dicho: 

#1060 - Nombre de columna duplicado 'airline'

EPcV2Bh.png

The tables are created equally.

I create the airplanes:
A350MDN
A350-01
A350-02

I think several more but for the example is like this

When I book a route, it lets me choose between the A350-01, A350-02
I reserve the A350-01, but the plane is blocked for the other pilots.
It is no longer available to anyone, even though the A350-02 is free.

pojMLTU.png

 

vnUydqs.png

 

Erase the planes, the routes, the company.
Create everything from the beginning several times and always the same with the same result.
I think everything comes from the error first when creating the table, but I do not know how to solve it.
Can you help me?
Thank you
phpvms 5.5.x

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, polirom said:

I have several problems installing FltbookSystem 2 Master.
1.- When I create the tables with fltbook.sql I have an error:

Error

consulta SQL:



 

MySQL ha dicho: 

#1060 - Nombre de columna duplicado 'airline'

EPcV2Bh.png

The tables are created equally.

I create the airplanes:
A350MDN
A350-01
A350-02

I think several more but for the example is like this

When I book a route, it lets me choose between the A350-01, A350-02
I reserve the A350-01, but the plane is blocked for the other pilots.
It is no longer available to anyone, even though the A350-02 is free.

pojMLTU.png

 

vnUydqs.png

 

Erase the planes, the routes, the company.
Create everything from the beginning several times and always the same with the same result.
I think everything comes from the error first when creating the table, but I do not know how to solve it.
Can you help me?
Thank you
phpvms 5.5.x

 

 

 

The SQL error is because you already have a column name called 'airline' in your 'phpvms_aircraft' table. This could be from another custom module, or from you importing the SQL file more than once. Can you go to phpmyadmin => structure of the the 'phpvms_aircraft' table and screenshot it. Also take one of your aircraft table (only the first row will be fine).

Also, in your core/local.config.php file, what is this set to?

DISABLE_SCHED_ON_BID

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, web541 said:

The SQL error is because you already have a column name called 'airline' in your 'phpvms_aircraft' table. This could be from another custom module, or from you importing the SQL file more than once. Can you go to phpmyadmin => structure of the the 'phpvms_aircraft' table and screenshot it. Also take one of your aircraft table (only the first row will be fine).

Also, in your core/local.config.php file, what is this set to?


DISABLE_SCHED_ON_BID

 

I have it like that

k1iy2Z2.png

BaI4Igz.png

 

0nCNYi8.png

Edited by polirom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/26/2018 at 8:23 AM, polirom said:

I have it like that

k1iy2Z2.png

BaI4Igz.png

 

0nCNYi8.png

If you go to the admin panel and to the settings for this module, what is this set to? If you change it, does it work?

Allow aircraft to be booked if someone else has booked a schedule with that aircraft

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lxlFD4P.png

It is in "YES"
I install it several times and it always happens the same. Does not accept the change of the administration panel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, polirom said:

lxlFD4P.png

It is in "YES"
I install it several times and it always happens the same. Does not accept the change of the administration panel

This is quite odd, if you change the value to 'No', does it update (it could be that the settings table isn't read properly) and does it allow the aircraft to be booked by multiple people? I just tested the module on a fresh install and it worked first time for me.

In the event that it still doesn't work, you can go into core/templates/fltbook/confirm_bid.php and delete lines 27-31 which should force it to unlock if something is wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's very strange. After doing everything you tell me, the problems continue. Delete lines 27-31 and stay the same.

Can you send me a link to download the installation file that you use?
Like the one I have is wrong or damaged

 

I made a new installation of phpvms, install airports, airplanes and flbook.
The installation of the table fltbook.sql already works perfectly.
The rest remains the same.
Select the A320-01 and it is blocked for the other pilots and neither the route nor the A320-02 plane can be selected since the route is blocked.

If I change this option to "false" in the local.config.php, then it works. But I think it should not be in "false"

# If someone places a bid, whether to disable that or not
Config::Set('DISABLE_SCHED_ON_BID', false);

 

If I change this option to "false" in the local.config.php, then it works. But I think it should not be in "false".
What does not work is changing the reservation option in the administration panel. It does not matter whether you put Yes or No, you always

Edited by polirom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, polirom said:

It's very strange. After doing everything you tell me, the problems continue. Delete lines 27-31 and stay the same.

Can you send me a link to download the installation file that you use?
Like the one I have is wrong or damaged

 

I made a new installation of phpvms, install airports, airplanes and flbook.
The installation of the table fltbook.sql already works perfectly.
The rest remains the same.
Select the A320-01 and it is blocked for the other pilots and neither the route nor the A320-02 plane can be selected since the route is blocked.

If I change this option to "false" in the local.config.php, then it works. But I think it should not be in "false"

# If someone places a bid, whether to disable that or not
Config::Set('DISABLE_SCHED_ON_BID', false);

 

If I change this option to "false" in the local.config.php, then it works. But I think it should not be in "false".
What does not work is changing the reservation option in the administration panel. It does not matter whether you put Yes or No, you always

Oh right I know what the issue is now. In your first post, I took it as the aircraft itself wasn't showing up for each schedule (I have made a setting for that in the admin panel) as it was blocked off, but really it was the schedule that was blocked off instead so therefore the aircraft were also blocked off.

Yes the DISABLE_SCHED_ON_BID should be set to false, if it is set to true then the app takes it and means "Yes I want to disable the bid if someone else has got one" but if it is set to false then it means "No I don't mind if someone else bids on the same schedule".

If you want a clean install, then check here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2016 at 7:52 PM, web541 said:

I believe you're trying to say that the pop-up window (modal) doesn't stay open, is this correct?

If so, go into core/templates/Fltbook/search_results.php page and find this at the top

 


<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo SITE_URL;?>/lib/js/bootstrap.js"></script>
 

 

And replace it with this (if you already have bootstrap referenced in your master template)

 


<script type="text/javascript>
 // Clear Modal On Hide
 // ===================
// no cache data loaded to modal popup (by default it's cached)
$('body').on('hidden.bs.modal', '.modal', function (event) {
  $(this).removeData('bs.modal');
});

$(document).on("hidden.bs.modal", function (e) {
 $(e.target).removeData("bs.modal").find(".modal-content").empty();
});
</script>
 

 

If that doesn't work, try removing one of the $(document) or $('body') sections and see if it works.

And that should work (clears the bootstrap modal cache on exit which isn't done automatically).

And to get it to work with smartCARS, there is a specific line in their code which you have to add (can't remember off the top of my head) but it was something to do with the bidding of the flights and setting the aircraft to the aircraftid in a foreach or something, might be better to ask the developer of smartCARS.

Beware that some of the code is a bit messy to work with phpVMS (can be re-written, but don't have time atm) but it does work if done the right way.

I have tried this, However the page does not stay open to book the aircraft. However I right clicked on the book button and then loaded the link up in a new tab and i can book the flight this way as it comes up with mysite/action.php/Fltbook/confirm?id=2&airline=UXX&aicao=B738 and then i can book it and it shows in my smartcars once booked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, UniteCEO said:

does anyone know what could be causing this, once i click book on the fltbook, it opens to the aircraft page and then greys out. I have test on other skins and it is working fine. I am trying to use with the firecrew3 skin.

 

http://prntscr.com/lkmii2

It's because something else it triggering the modal. It's a common error with bootstrap. Contact @parthparth for more help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×