Acars Beta Testers

smokey68

8 hours ago, in2tech said:

Just wanted to say very nice work from the screen shots, keep it up! Looks amazing!

Thank you very much I’m trying my best to add what I always wanted to see in an acars

2 minutes ago, Hetzel said:

this program is not compatible with fs9?

Yes does work with fs9 just haven’t posted those details 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello, all been some time since I've posted here and specially about this acars that was abandoned ? by me ? yea long story short all the source files from this project unfortunately took a crash when my computer did so the hours and weeks of work anyhow so here I am a couple years later bring to bring it back to life with some advancements of course its in early stages as this is what i have so far from the last couple of weeks it will be ready soon to use with phpvms 5.5 version and YES "I DO PLAN TO HAVE A PHPVMS 7 VERSION OF THIS APPLICATION" now that, that has been said more about what were here for. I want an application to Track my Flights, Be a weather possibility for my sim and have a multiplayer feature.

THERE WILL BE CUSTOMIZATION FEATURE FOR EACH AIRLINE USING THIS PROGRAM AND WILL BE CHANGEABLE WITHIN JOINQUEST WEBSITE. WITH THIS BEING SAID EVERY AIRLINE WILL HAVE TO REGISTER WITH JOINQUEST TO CHANGE CUSTOM IN-APP LOGO AND AIRLINE NAME.

I know it all sounds like a lot but its not really just some simple weather (working towards strings of updated live weather) and importing that into the sim so far and most likely for the first release of this app will contain only set weather data values defaulted from your sim. So no live weather at this point until all the kinks are worked out

Multi-Player, So also a few years back i had purchased the source code of JOINFS and will soon have feature for you to use JoinQuest to join your JOINFS Server of choice from JoinQuest having some but not limited to features for JOINFS through Joinquest...

Anyhow below are some pictures i will keep this updated and will provide links once first version is released2.PNG.b6410f0b623120dd46bbaf48a6e582dd.PNG3.PNG.f83cd6c2eb2cfb9865a17c0818139678.PNG4.PNG.1827d086aab6318225e2698f3dce426e.PNG5.PNG.a12911919f2fe19a7f2c7bb8f3809cbf.PNG

1.PNG.e2dd3e07fc7b331c65d873b1ffd0cb82.PNG

Edited by smokey68

I will start posting on a weekly basis on my discord for this app

Click Here to Join Discord

All new updates will be posted within the discord and program will be available from this discord once first release is available. Once more features are added and its been tested there will be a website posted and a link for regular posts and information about the program added features and a place for all of you to give suggestions for more enhancements. I want everyone's input the more input the better i hope soon to see all of you,

I'm glad to be back its been so long since i have posted in these forums hope to see all of you in discord soon giving your input

Edited by smokey68

Nice to read news about development projects (specially for v7)...

I would prefer a native connection method and direct sim readings instead of being forced to install FsUipc. X-Plane supports custom plugins to read (and when needed write) datarefs, similarly FsX, P3D and MsFs do have SimConnect and provide native support for communication. Considering that this will be an improved software project I would prefer not relying on another 3rd party software (FsUipc or any other).

Anyway, God speed and good luck, hope all goes well and as you wish.

If I can find some more time, I can voluntarily be a beta tester for XP11/XP12 in future :)