Flight Schedule is not showing up

kevin7898

I have a problem like this.

On my site, there are 4 bids you can add.... nothing more. When i look at the admin panel, i see all the flights. they are not all in the bids so that you cannot see them or something. they are available in the admin section, but NOT in the regular website view.

I have got the latest update...

Any help?

Regards,

Lucas

• Administrators

@kevin7898

Check and see if they are actually in the database. If they are, are any of them for the day of the week you are in, have an aircraft assigned, and the aircraft are not assigned to a rank higher than yours. If still no luck, try and post any error message you are getting in the browser, and any debug info here in the forum.

How to get debug info in phpVMS

I am running 930 on my local and can not seem to duplicate the issue without taking something out.

all of the schedules that i added were in the database and i made sure i was qualified to use the aircraft and i also made sure that all of the days to fly were checked

i did all of the debugging steps and it came up with no errors

and when i gao into xacars if i know the flight number it will pull all of the required info

Guest lorathon

I am also having this problem. But it is restricted only to the admin page. I get zero schedules displayed in admin. All seem to be there when I view from the normal site. I have cleared the cache many times with no luck. I copied everything in 930 over what I had with no joy.

Guest lorathon

Can you guys enable debug_log and check the logs folder, and email me the the logs folder zipped up?

I enabled debug. Set logs folder and all files to 777 and still all files are showing empty. Even after emptying the cache also.

I found the problem nabeel, when i edited the csv file, the days of the week i thought it was 1234567, but it is 0123456, the 0 does not work as it automatically disappears when you put it in front, maybe if it was changed to 1234567 it would work. I have my schedules fixed now.

Cheers

Dan C

I found the problem nabeel, when i edited the csv file, the days of the week i thought it was 1234567, but it is 0123456, the 0 does not work as it automatically disappears when you put it in front, maybe if it was changed to 1234567 it would work. I have my schedules fixed now.

Cheers

Dan C

where was this csv file?

• Administrators

http://bugs.phpvms.net/browse/VMS-285

Edit: The problem is the PHP date function says Sunday is 0. You can set in Excel that column as a string so it won't chop off the zero. Or in the schedule_results.tpl, you can do:

Find this:

if(strpos($route->daysofweek, date('w')) === false)
	continue;

Right above that, add:

/*	Check if a 7 is being used for Sunday, since PHP
	thinks 0 is Sunday */
$route->daysofweek = str_replace('7', '0', $route->daysofweek);

I've updated the default template to handle this

• Administrators

Hey kevin7898

To replace the "SchedulesData.class.php" file of the version 930, by the "SchedulesData.class.php" file of the version 854 in the "Core / Commons" and the tour is played.

Good flight

DO NOT do this! Bad bad bad idea! I posted the fix for the problem above

I said in the other thread, I need the log files from you, if there's anything coming in the logs

Difficult translation and understanding, I don't understand what you want like newspapers.

It is not serious, let like that I go unravel me as I can, can be to keep the version 854 that functions. Thank you!

http://bugs.phpvms.net/browse/VMS-285

Edit: The problem is the PHP date function says Sunday is 0. You can set in Excel that column as a string so it won't chop off the zero. Or in the schedule_results.tpl, you can do:

Find this:

if(strpos($route->daysofweek, date('w')) === false)
	continue;

Right above that, add:

/*	Check if a 7 is being used for Sunday, since PHP
	thinks 0 is Sunday */
$route->daysofweek = str_replace('7', '0', $route->daysofweek);

I've updated the default template to handle this

ive solved it, i found a new web host, i was using 000webhost.com before, and now it works, now to see if the flight shows up on the live map

• Administrators

but the odd thing is that i had it working before with 000webhost.com and others currently use them with out any difficulty

But you never know, with those hosts, one day might be fine, the next might be screwy. You get what you pay for...

• 3 years later...