Need help scheduling tail numbers

md82

Hey guys ! I have a current Allegiant Air timetable and I'm having trouble scheduling 46 tail numbers amongst 244 routes. It feels like I don't have enough planes to route every plane to and from each hub. I need help looping tail numbers because all the flights are at different times of day and different days of the week and I always run out of planes before I can complete the schedule. Any help would be greatly appreciated !

thanks

trev m.

Hey guys ! I have a current Allegiant Air timetable and I'm having trouble scheduling 46 tail numbers amongst 244 routes. It feels like I don't have enough planes to route every plane to and from each hub. I need help looping tail numbers because all the flights are at different times of day and different days of the week and I always run out of planes before I can complete the schedule. Any help would be greatly appreciated !

thanks

trev m.

I'm not entirely sure I understand everything your asking. But, it seems like a disorganization problem. Personally, I write EVERYTHING down regarding aircraft and routes before I put everything into phpvms and it goes very smooth for the most part.

• Like 1

I'm asking for some tips on how to schedule my fleet with the routes. The timetable xls gives me for example: departure icao, arrival icao, flight number, dep time, arr time, type of aircraft, and frequency flown. I have 46 allegiant md-80 tail numbers in my fleet, allegiant flys 244 routes a week to 71 destinations, and has 10 hubs or focus cities. I need some strategy on how to schedule my planes to fly to multiple legs before making their way back to their origin, because I don't have enough planes to fly the outbound and return leg for every airport.

hopefully that made more sense, this is one of the only things holding us back right now.

thanks !

trev m.

I know you have figured it out, but you have to remember an aircraft can do a certain amount of flights a day depending on the length of the route it is on, then you can just use the same aircraft for a few different routes then.

Cheers

Dan C

I know you have figured it out, but you have to remember an aircraft can do a certain amount of flights a day depending on the length of the route it is on, then you can just use the same aircraft for a few different routes then.

Cheers

Dan C

Very true. Also, most turn-arounds are about 20-45 minutes, depending on the aircraft. Usually if you go to any real airlines' website and click Book Flight, you can search the flights and if they have multiple destinations, it will show you the arrival time, and also the departure for the next leg.