m core/modules/kACARS_Free/kACARS_Free.php

m core/version

m install/hashlist

m install/structure.xml

VMS-325 #close fixed, PIREP file fixed, import bug and KACARS update

View complete changes

Download from here

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Nabeel, question for you. I am currently still on Version 2.1.935 . Is it safe to say that I can upgrade and not worry about my template? I see in your changed files list there are not template changes. I am wanting to upgrade first but just wanted to be sure first. Time is short now days with going to school and all and don't have time for major template upgrades.

Thanks in advance.

Ray

• Administrators

Hey Nabeel, question for you. I am currently still on Version 2.1.935 . Is it safe to say that I can upgrade and not worry about my template? I see in your changed files list there are not template changes. I am wanting to upgrade first but just wanted to be sure first. Time is short now days with going to school and all and don't have time for major template upgrades.

Thanks in advance.

Ray

Yep, no template upgrades, you should be good.

Also, is there any news to the Live Fuel for phpVMS, or should we just keep setting them manually, as I updated to 2.1.941 already?

Yep, no new news on that. Any changes there would be for all versions anyway

I had that problem as well. I created Admin groups and applied pilot to it they couldn't see the link. I gave him the direct link to yoursite/admin and he said he didn't have permission. So I just gave him full admin and that worked, so not sure.

Also, I had a new pilot join, I changed his Pilot ID to another that wasn't being used (Previous Pilot who was deleted). When you do this it removes the pilot from the new pilots list..

This is where I get confused. First everyone gets told not to change the Pilot ID, then an update comes out where you have the option to change the pilot ID. If you do change the Pilot ID, it gets messed up. My question is, should we just not ever use it and just remove the option from the updates?

• Administrators

I did that because people were manually changing it, then coming for support when things were broken. This at least does the change properly. Use it if you have to, I mean, I wouldn't go changing every pilot ID.

The latest pilots list picks out the latest 10, I believe, I'll check that to make sure.