Pilot pay is not right [Solved]

Jeff

Nabeel... can you please help me with this. I am wanting to change the pilot's pay to $4.00 per mile (basically what FSPassengers pays a pilot). Now I saw in this thread here Finance Data and found it in the File Manager, but can't quite understand it. How and/or where do I go to changing it to where my members get more cash in their pockets. I'm looking at my finances charts and it seems like I could be paying them much more since I have all this money I can't do anything about. Here is what I have in there...

MONTH-------FLIGHTS--------REVENUE-------PILOT PAY-------EXPENSES----------FUEL------------TOTAL

2010-05------------3-------------$254,870.00----------$376.57------------$0.00--------($-11,158.09)---$ 243,359.56

2010-06-----------21------------$1,227,900.00--------$2,719.73-----------$0.00--------($-62,018.65)---$1,406,817.88

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TOTAL: $1,406,817.88

Now one problem is, that there aren't any Expenses being taken out, and can't understand why. That could also be the big thing as to why my company has so much money. Our site uses FSPassengers only. Could this be why there aren't any expenses being taken out? If so, if there is not a fix for it, can I do something that I can pay my pilots more money? Please help with this, I've been at this for 10 hours now, and could really use some help with this one. Thanx

First off, I'm just an idiot. I just plain forgot about the pilot ranks. Second, no, I didn't set any expenses. I did in fact just click on add expense, and don't quite understand how that works. Can you give me a few examples of how you put some expenses in there; whether it be plane cost or whatever, not quite sure about this one. Thanks, and sorry for my own stupidity on the first question, but if someone can give some examples of some expenses, that would be great. In the meantime, I will do some hunting for it in this forum. Thanks guys.

Okay guys, I did a little research on how to setup Expenses. I found a few examples both here in the forum and also on this page (Nabeel, I hope it's okay to show this) http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forums/general_aviation/read.main/1379616/ it doesn't give me/you the charges exactly, but kind of give a person some idea about what you can charge for. I do appreciate your responses on this matter, and hope that this link helps as well. Thanks guys.