Pilots Ids start

servetas

• Moderators

Hello,

Yesterday a pilot register to Greece AIrways VA and he requests from me to change his pilots id.I make his pilot id from GRW042 to id GRW312.But after that i saw but there would be some problem so i change again the pilots id from GRW312 to GRW042.But now when a user register with my company his pilot id is the GRW313,GRW314,GRW315,GRW316.How can i set the system when a pilot register with us his pilots id will be the GRW043,GRW044,GRW045,GRW046?

Guest lorathon

you would have to change all pilotids above where you want to continue at to below that point and then reset your auto-increment number in phpadmin to the highest pilotid +1.

Guest lorathon

I have to caution you that if you do not know what you are doing you can really do some damage inside of phpAdmin. Since you don't know where to find phpAdmin I would say that your best bet is to just leave it alone.

If you want to go for it then it is under the operations tab of the table you are viewing. It is called AUTO_INCREMENT. The number in that field is the next number to be assigned when a record is added.

I have to caution you that if you do not know what you are doing you can really do some damage inside of phpAdmin. Since you don't know where to find phpAdmin I would say that your best bet is to just leave it alone.

If you want to go for it then it is under the operations tab of the table you are viewing. It is called AUTO_INCREMENT. The number in that field is the next number to be assigned when a record is added.

Thank you lorathon !!! you save us ! servetas is my VCEO and his knowledge about web develop and phpmyadmin isn't good... It is ok now and working fine ! Thanks once again :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

p.s im the web manager ;)