HubStats Class

Tom

Would this be it? I highly doubt it, but it's worth a shot?

public static function TotalCargoBetweenDates($icao, $startdate, $enddate) { //Count total cargo
$query = "SELECT SUM(cargo) as hours FROM phpvms_pireps WHERE depicao = '$icao' OR arricao = '$icao' AND DATE(submitdate) >= '$startdate' AND DATE(submitdate) <= '$enddate'";
$result = DB::get_row($query);
return $result->cargo;
}

Would this be it? I highly doubt it, but it's worth a shot?

public static function TotalCargoBetweenDates($icao, $startdate, $enddate) { //Count total cargo
$query = "SELECT SUM(cargo) as hours FROM phpvms_pireps WHERE depicao = '$icao' OR arricao = '$icao' AND DATE(submitdate) >= '$startdate' AND DATE(submitdate) <= '$enddate'";
return $result->cargo;
}

I believe the 'load' column is used for both pax and cargo, so you'll need to use the 'flightType' to differentiate between them.

$query = "SELECT SUM(cargo) as cargo FROM phpvms_pireps WHERE depicao = '$icao' OR arricao = '$icao' AND flighttype = 'C' AND DATE(submitdate) >= '$startdate' AND DATE(submitdate) <= '$enddate'";
return $result->cargo;
}

I hate to ask for more, but is there a way to get the data from only ACCEPTED PIREPs and have it ignore the data from rejected PIREPs? right now we have completely delete the rejected pireps for the data to stay correct.

$query = "SELECT SUM(cargo) as cargo FROM phpvms_pireps WHERE depicao = '$icao' OR arricao = '$icao' AND flighttype = 'C' AND DATE(submitdate) >= '$startdate' AND DATE(submitdate) <= '$enddate' AND accepted = '1'";
return $result->cargo;
}

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, it appears that it's not calculating correctly at all by month. It just reduced the numbers but I can't tell exactly what it's calculating. At the start of February UTC time it should have reset to 0 for all, but did not. Any ideas?

What's your code?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

AM I missing something? I have

public static function TotalHoursBetweenDates($icao, $startdate, $enddate) { //Count total hours
$query = "SELECT SUM(flighttime) as hours FROM phpvms_pireps WHERE depicao = '$icao' OR arricao = '$icao' AND DATE(submitdate) >= '$startdate' AND DATE(submitdate) <= '$enddate'";
return $result->hours;
}

in my HubStats.class

and this on my frontpage_main.php

<?php echo HubStats::TotalHoursBetweenDates('PANC', date("Y-m-01"), date("Y-m-t"));?>

Still getting a blank return.

crew.png

Any help would be appreciated!

Only thing I can suggest is that you don't have phpvms_ as your table prefix. Other than that, you could always do

$startdate = date("Y-m-01");
$enddate = date("Y-m-t");
HubStats::TotalHoursBetweenDates('PANC', date("Y-m-01"), date("Y-m-t"));

Shouldn't make a difference but give it shot.

EDIT: You might have to set your timezone:

date_default_timezone_set('Europe/London');

Change as necessary of course.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...