New Thief on the block - virtualflightzone.net

Guest lorathon

Guest lorathon

Keep one hand on your hat and the other on your wallet.

Jeff - http://forum.phpvms.net/user/604-jeff/

His Site - http://www.virtualflightzone.net

Has stolen not only images from Phoenix Virtual Airways but also our schedules. I do not write this lightly. We are consulting with a lawyer and are planning legal action for infringement of our intellectual property.

Evidence

His Rank Images - post-451-018196000 1305750688_thumb.jpg

Our Rank Images - post-451-067668300 1305750746_thumb.jpg

Schedules

His Flight BP1 - post-451-025970000 1305750842_thumb.jpg

Our Flight BP1 - post-451-046717600 1305750863_thumb.jpg

His Flight AC1 - post-451-041033000 1305750938_thumb.jpg

Our Flight AC1 - post-451-082478800 1305750951_thumb.jpg

I could go on and on.........

look for yourself

http://www.virtualflightzone.net/index.php/schedules

http://www.phoenixva.org/index.php/schedulessearch

Not only this but while purchasing a customized kACARS system from me he misrepresented himself using a different name from that which he uses on PVA and also on his site.

To Jeff -

I find it disgraceful that not only have you stolen my hard work but you lied to me. I even called you on it and you choose to continue with the lie. I was not going to write this until I noticed that you had stolen our schedules. Being a former member of PVA you should know how much I have worked to get our VA up to the standard that it is. And to see it stolen kills me. It is people like you that destroy VA's. If you wanted to start your own VA than that is what you should have done. NOT stolen ours.

I am demanding that you remove our schedules (which happen to be ALL of your schedules) and our images from your site. I also want you to refrain from using the kACARS system that I sold you. I will refund you the money once this has all been done.

Guest lorathon

And even more stealing

From VFZ Forum - post-451-012602100 1305756803_thumb.jpg

From PVA Forum - post-451-037317100 1305756815_thumb.jpg

From VFZ Forum - post-451-046327600 1305756545_thumb.jpg

PVA Forum - post-451-027545900 1305756569_thumb.jpg

From VFZ Forum - post-451-053688900 1305756637_thumb.jpg

From PVA Forum - post-451-073468400 1305756670_thumb.jpg

From VFZ Forum - post-451-096015100 1305756729_thumb.jpg

From PVA Forum - post-451-023831800 1305756742_thumb.jpg

• Administrators

ugh!

Unfortunatly there are a few in every crowd. The last time this happened to me I went right to the host with the evidence and they took the site down within 12 hours and it has never returned. A simple C&D letter to them in the form of an email will get their attention in a hurry and host's are protected from any lawsuit brought for taking down content they deem copyrighted. I also sent a copy of the letter to the domain name registrar, and the ISP for good measure. I notice the name on the whois is a Carl DuFault, not Jeff Stanhope.... and dang, the host is fivedev...

Maybe he will use some good sense and take the material down and move on with his own.... one can only hope.

• Moderators

lorathon,

This is really crazy, as in my sight.....

I first visited Jeff's site and I noticed something wasn't right, and It was little reflected to me that to PVA and it was looked the same.

You and the PVA Staff had worked hard on this huge VA, And It's stupid for someone to take it away.

Sorry to hear about the stupid copying war. Hope you can have all of this resolved soon.

Guest lorathon

Dave - I appreciate the advise. I will follow it.

Vansers - Thank you

Tom - No one asked you to read this thread. And coming from a person who as been in so many pissing contests here on the phpVMS forums, I found your remarks laughable. If you will notice the forum you are in (Virtual Airlines Discussion - Advertise and discuss your VA here) perhaps you can understand why this is here. I am discussing my VA. But thanks anyway for your comments. Good Day Sir.

There is one person posting here that is himself a copy cat, matter of fact as I was searching for an aircraft for my operation I discovered this person stole one of his trade mark images directly off the site of an aircraft designer..i won't mention names...Nabeel I thought you were going to deal with the d---ouche who calls himself Tom, I think more than a handful of people are tired of him at this point..

• Like 2

Once again, better joke: Look down your trousers....Your country still has a queen, thats a bigger joke....

And the US is a nation of salad swerving,lard arsed numpties .......God Save the Queen!

British by birth, English by the Grace of God!!!

• Like 1

• Moderators

closing this one its getting out off hand.

getting bored off all those complaints going to look with Nabeel for a solution for this problem on this forum its losing intrest for the active persons here

• Like 1