Cannot login to vms

Industrialshadow

I have changed my passwort in my database but doesnt wor.

If you've changed your password inside you phpmyadmin then it won't work. phpVMS uses password encryption so you won't be able to change it directly inside the database.

Jon

• Moderators

If you have change your password from the PHPMYADMIN as Jon said you have made a mistake! As, also, Jon said alla the passwords has encryption. It is not logical to use a password like this 4004211f88d7f14be04a935493096b2f :P.

If you want to solve this, go to your phpmyadmin and edit your profile replacing the password number with this: 4004211f88d7f14be04a935493096b2f. Then, save it, and try to login with you callsing or your email and the password 741852963. If you login successfully, visit your profile and change the password immediately because as you can see, now, a lot of people which will your new password. ;)

i have tested it. Doesnt work. Now i have requested a new passwort, and have take a look in my database. in the password field i have a code (password encryption). but when i use my new passwor. i dont login....ill be back to the mainpage

in my database i have this in the passowrdfield (621c4488db6750c43d7bc90930b82xxx) (the xxx are the last three numbers i will dont show here)

i cannot take the backup . im not at my computer im on holidays on my grandpa.....

So let me know when anybody have a idea where the problem is...

Many Thanks

• Moderators

Ok...i you have got access to your database via the phpmyadmin try this:

Make a fake registration on your phpvms site...After that go to your pilots board via the phpmyadmin and edit the new registration changing the confirmed field from 0 to 1.Before click the save keep on your mind the member's id.

Ater that go to your GroupMembers board and add a new value: On the group id, put 1 (it is the group,administrator,id) and on the pilotid fill in the new registration's id.

I do not know if it will work :rolleyes: ...

• Moderators

We had this problem with a member once, he did not have cookies enabled, simple :)

If you can reset your password then the system is working, if you said you have made no changes then it must be your pc, cookies seem to be the logical solution.

Finally just check that you are in a group and your showing as registration accepted.

Try the following using Firefox to make sure you are typing in the correct info:

1: Click Tools

2: Click Options

3: Click the Security tab

4: Click the "Saved Passwords" button

5: Click the "Show Passwords" button

6: Scroll down to find your site (there may be multiple links for your website) and it should show you your username and the password used to login

so for now i have tested on my testsystem. In the Test Area i can login full and i can go into my adminpanel.

I use the ssame Server and Provider for this. Only the Database is not the same.

Testsystem is fully working but the Mainpage where we are online doesnt let me login to access our Features.

here are the logs

checkinstall.php

phpVMS Build Number: v2.1.934-153-g822a0b9

Checking PHP version
[OK] PHP version is 5.2.12-nmm2.x

ASP Tags
[OK] ASP-style tags are disabled

Checking connectivity...
[OK] Can contact outside servers

Checking for SimpleXML module...
[OK] SimpleXML module exists!

Checking file hashes for corrupt or mismatched files
[Checksum failed] /core/lang/en.lang.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/common/PIREPData.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/common/jqgrid.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/common/StatsData.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/common/RSSFeed.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/common/SchedulesData.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/common/Countries.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/common/GoogleChart.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/common/NavData.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/common/FuelData.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/common/AircraftStats.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/common/LogData.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/common/DownloadData.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/common/OperationsData.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/common/OFCharts.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/schedule_results.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/profile_edit.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/frontpage_reports.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/frontpage_main.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/finance_summarysheet.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/schedule_briefing.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/schedule_searchform.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/pirep_new.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/pilots_list.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/pilot_public_profile.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/schedule_details.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/codon.config.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/classes/CodonData.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/classes/CodonCache.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/classes/CodonRewrite.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/classes/Config.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/classes/ezdb/ezdb_base.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/classes/ezdb/ezdb_mysql.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Error] ../core/pages/index.php doesn't exist
[Checksum failed] /core/modules/Schedules/Schedules.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/modules/Profile/Profile.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/modules/Downloads/Downloads.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/modules/kACARS_Free/kACARS_Free.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/modules/ACARS/fspax.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/modules/ACARS/xacars.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/modules/PIREPS/PIREPS.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/modules/Pages/Pages.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/modules/RouteMap/RouteMap.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /admin/maintenance.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /admin/templates/sidebar_schedules.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /admin/templates/sidebar_aircraft.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /admin/templates/finance_summarysheet.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /admin/templates/pilots_details.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /admin/templates/pireps_list.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /admin/templates/groups_groupform.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /admin/templates/pirep_edit.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /admin/templates/ops_airportlist.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /admin/templates/core_sidebar.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /admin/templates/pilots_options.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /admin/templates/pilots_pending.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /admin/templates/pilots_list.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /admin/index.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /admin/lib/layout/header.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /admin/action.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /admin/modules/Operations/Operations.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /admin/modules/Maintenance/Maintenance.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /admin/modules/PIREPAdmin/PIREPAdmin.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /lib/js/acarsmap.js did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

and the checkdb.php

Checking phpvms_acarsdata...OK
Checking phpvms_adminlog...OK
Checking phpvms_aircraft...OK
Checking phpvms_airlines...OK
Checking phpvms_airports...OK
Checking phpvms_awards...OK
Checking phpvms_awardsgranted...OK
Checking phpvms_bids...OK
Checking phpvms_customfields...OK
Checking phpvms_downloads...OK
Checking phpvms_expenselog...OK